BP critique

G.NYUS

I can second the OTP classes, They are a good group of guys to learn from! I would also look at your knee slider, looks like your going to touch your knee, not the slider.

I think I'll do the race school again next year. It was really informative, and like you said, great, fun, group of guys. The second day was really good.

I know what you mean by hitting my knee, not the slider properly.
You can see the wear mark on the slider is on the corner and on a steep angle. I gotta tell you tho, the day I got that first mark was a milestone moment!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 7

macbayne

having done both the race school and a couple of OTP schools, i would recommend doing OTP and not the race school again.

G.NYUS

having done both the race school and a couple of OTP schools, i would recommend doing OTP and not the race school again.

Good to know. Thanks Bayne.
Last OTP of the season/ever at Stratotech is on the 7th I think.
Damn work always ruins everything. Gotta go in for OT.
Oh well. Next year.

JD96

I actually have been trying to do that with my elbow. Wrote it on a piece of duct tape on my triple clamps at the last track day.
I just about blew corner 2 and had to figure out a way to make it around pretty quick. I knew I needed to counter steer harder but I'm gripping the bars too tight. I ended up hanging off my outside leg more, which took a bit of grip off the bars, and I ended up being able to make it around. Too bad it was the last session of the night, cuz i wanted to practice it more. I figured it out after the photographer left (first two pics are from my last track day), so BP might have changed a bit.

Thanks for the advice!
Weighting the foot pegs properly will help when you really need to flick it in. Don't just sit on the seat

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Thanks JD. I like your post edit reason! Haha. It is old, but I can always use more feedback. As well as any other newbie looking to improve too.