New class

Mantis

I am not eligible for this class, but I will be racing Senior open. I understand that the proposal would be to run both classes at the same time, does anyone know what kind of numbers that would leave for either class?

DEFBOY35

To the best of my knowledge a new class would have to be brought up at the next agm and be voted on there.

yak

The day schedule is tight already, but it would be possible to consider a new class to run with one of the afternoon combined grids.

I am partial to the name "Veterans" and would propose an age of 49 starting in 2017. :D

If there is sufficient interest the AGM is the appropriate venue and I'd be supportive.

ehtaylor

Veterans class

The day schedule is tight already, but it would be possible to consider a new class to run with one of the afternoon combined grids.

I am partial to the name "Veterans" and would propose an age of 49 starting in 2017. :D

If there is sufficient interest the AGM is the appropriate venue and I'd be supportive.

Concurrent means to run at the same time so no schedule changes needed.
Club expense would be 1 extra trophy at year end.
Just a little something for the 50 plus folks. Thanks for your support.

rparsloe

Count me in, would gladly compete in the super senior discount category. As we all age, pretty soon the grid would be four rows deep and many just counting down their years just to get in this class..

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
We could probably run this with another race that has smaller grids to bump up the total bike numbers on track. I already have some ideas on what a trophy could be for this one haha