For Sale 09CBR6RR Racebike - $3500

TheDoctoRR

To a good home...

For sale is my 2009 CBR600RR racebike. I bought it a couple years ago off the forum here as a streetbike that had a few stock parts removed and was used at a couple of track days. I brought it home, tore it apart and gave it the following:
  • Race bodywork off the forum that I rebuilt and re-glassed and painted in bedliner. Looks fantastic and super easy to touch up.
  • Rebuilt the front forks without oil locks and new springs
  • Galfer Superbike steel braided lines
  • Ferodo CP1 brake pads - (200 bucks but best money can buy in my opinion)
  • Sato rearsets set up for GP shift
  • Brembo 18x19 master cylinder
  • Crg Levers
  • 48mm raised clipons with Renthal kevlar grips
  • Throttletube with oversized cam
  • Front axle crash sliders
  • Madmoto chain adjuster and rear sliders
  • Vortex frame sliders
  • PSR Case sliders
  • BMC air filter
  • Quick open gas cap
  • Yoshimura slipon
  • Double bubble windshield
  • Shark fin and front brake guard
  • Ignition replaced with switch
  • There is guaranteed more that I'm forgetting but you get the gist..
Basically this bike has everything you need and nothing you don't. It has Full Syn oil, Engine Ice, DOT 5.1 brake, and Yam fork oil.It is in awesome shape and has never turned a wheel since I rebuilt it. I intended to race it alongside my CBR10RR but it just never happened and it has sat inside ever since. There's no point in keeping it since its just collecting dust and I would love to have somebody have some fun with it at the track. It comes with all kinds of spares, at least one set of tires and warmers. I happy to take anyone through the complete bike and track setup with it if need be.

I have priced the bike pretty fairly I think considering the parts list and condition but drop me a line with any questions and we can talk.

Jared 403-401-9602

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 4.jpg