2020 CALGARY Motorcycle Show

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
We just keep getting bigger and bigger. We will have a booth at the Calgary Motorcycle show this year.

SHOW: The Motorcycle Show-Calgary
DATE: January10th–12th, 2020
SHOW LOCATION: BMO Centre, Stampede Park,Calgary,Alberta
SHOW DATES AND HOURS:
FridayJanuary10-NOON to 9:00 pm
SaturdayJanuary 11-10:00am to 8:00 pm
SundayJanuary12-10:00am to 5:00 pm

We have a bike (Thanks Superbike Champ Ryan Boddy). We will have a full race season schedule, a full Motorcycle Track Attack Schedule, and info on signing up for our 2020 race School. We will need Calgary peeps in the booth, spreading the good word about our sport all weekend long. So each day will have shifts for volunteers, two volunteers in the booth at one time. Our friends at Taylor Racing will be putting in the most time for us at the booth, so big thank you to all of them. Shifts will be:

Friday 12pm to 3pm
Friday 3pm to 6pm
Friday 6pm to 9pm

Saturday 10am to 1pm
Saturday 1pm to 5pm
Saturday 5pm to 8pm

Sunday 10 am to 1pm
Sunday 1pm to 5pm

Please post here if you are ready willing and able to help out. Dress code is EMRA Swag preferred. Hat, t-shirt, whatever you got. Volunteers get a free day pass to the show for their effort. PM me full name and email.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Thanks for the help everyone! Don't forget to PM me full REAL name and the time you can help out. I need to give it to the bike show ppl so they can have a pass reserved for you.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I can most likely do sat 1-5
Don't forget Sunday during tear down we will need to get your bike, stand, etc out of there. It usually goes pretty easy since we arent bringing huge displays and signs, just pack up and walk bike out to trailer.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Here are some names and times for the Calgary Motorcycle show. Thanks to everyone that is volunteering their time this weekend. There never is a more concentrated target audience than the one we get at the Motorcycle shows. So lets all do our best to spread the word about our awesome club and the racing we do!

Friday 12pm to 3pm- Greg Taylor
Friday 3pm to 6pm- Louise Labonte
Friday 6pm to 9pm- Kyle Allen – Ryan Taylor

Saturday 10am to 1pm- Thad Klassen – Jeff Marmus
Saturday 1pm to 5pm- Ryan Boddy- Brian Worsdall
Saturday 5pm to 8pm- Becca Girvin- Kyle Allen

Sunday 10 am to 1pm- Brian Worsdall – Brad Gavey- Bronti Verbeek
Sunday 1pm to 5pm- Chris Speers – Ryan Boddy- Sean Mah

Last edited: