Suggestions On Tires

MissAshee

So I have brand new tires on the bike I bought used - But they aren't a leading brand name tire and was advised by some friends to upgrade for better perfomance/quality.

So...Looking for suggestions..

Mainly going to be street riding, and dabbling into a few track days and thats about it.

Let me know peeps what ya think!

MissAshee

Pretty sure its a Shinko 009 Raven,
I was told they are the cheapest you can get though..

Its a 2004 Honda CBR600RR

Last edited:

Fireman

Hey, I appreciate the link. However my work co-owns owns Rocky Honda in Calgary so I get a nice employee discount on tires - so I was looking for suggestions before purchasing.

Thanks!

I would suggest the Pirelli rosso or the supercorsa dragon in that case. Michelin makes a pilot pure, and Dunlop makes a qualifier tire that may also fit the bill.

The on site tire vendors (Michelin, Dunlop or Pirelli) at Stratotech will more than Likey be cheaper than what most bike shops can provide for supersport tires.

Happy hunting

MissAshee

Good to know! Thank you!

I would suggest the Pirelli rosso or the supercorsa dragon in that case. Michelin makes a pilot pure, and Dunlop makes a qualifier tire that may also fit the bill.

The on site tire vendors (Michelin, Dunlop or Pirelli) at Stratotech will more than Likey be cheaper than what most bike shops can provide for supersport tires.

Happy hunting