Recent content by bgurba

1. B

Trailer Flooring

The stuff is called G-Floor by Better Life Technology and it's 7.5'x17' for $178.99 (Costco #126014). They had it the NE Costco on the weekend.
  2. B

Trailer Flooring

I have a 7x14 V-nose trailer and I went to Costco and bought a roll of the grey vinyl flooring rolls that is in a checker-plate pattern that is meant for a garage floor. I think it is 7.5" wide x 16' long (can't remember for sure) and is worth $180. Its usually by the batteries and Auto stuff...
  3. B

Selling Dainese 2-Piece Leathers 44 (54)

Price lowered to $450.
  4. B

Selling Dainese 2-Piece Leathers 44 (54)

Looking to sell a set of Dainese 2-piece leathers. They are red/black/grey and are about 10 years old. They have been crashed in but have been repaired and still in good shape overall with a few scuffs. You can see the repairs and scuffs in the pictures. New knee sliders that haven't touched...
  5. B

What Tie Down mounts to use in Trailer

I used some e-track from Princess Auto that others have mentioned. It works great as I haul bikes and quads so I have to move the tie-down points to different locations depending on whats in the trailer. I put 3-rows of it in, one down each side and one down the middle.
  6. B

Motorcycle Noise Bylaw

I had my 1998 TLS tested on saturday as well. Mine has a full Yosh Race system on it though. Idle: 92 allowed - measured at 92.6 2000 rpm 96 allowed - measured at 94.8 2000 rpm is for a 2 cylinder @ 96 dB, 5000 rpm for a 4 cylinder at 100dB. I had it tested at 4000 rpm as well just to...
  7. B

WTB wheel chock

PM sent in regards to wheel chock.
  8. B

Looking for insurance

Thorsten, I have my TL insured with AMA Insurance with a decent rate for full coverage. I used to be with Meloche Monnex years ago for the TL but AMA's rate was way better (you have to be an AMA member and have something else insured with them as well though). Good luck, Brad.
  9. B

AiM My-Chron Lap Timer

Time for a bump. Lap timer is still for sale.
  10. B

AiM My-Chron Lap Timer

Yes I do still have it for sale. I just sent you a PM about it. Thanks, Brad.
  11. B

AiM My-Chron Lap Timer

AiM My-Chron Lap Timer-SOLD Lap Timer has been sold. When cleaning out the garage the other day, I found my lap timer that I had used for track days. Since I no longer have a track bike, I don't really need the lap timer. It's a AiM My-Chron unit with digital display for the bike and...