Recent content by Blighty

1. Blighty

ZX10R ohlins forks FGRT 225 -SOLD

Ohlins: Kawasaki ZX-10R 16-23 Road & Track FGRT 200 Front Forks Effin’ fantastic condition Features: * Ohlins 30mm Cartridge Kit inside * Compression damping in one leg, rebound in the other * Weight and stress optimized fork bottom design * All adjustments at the top of the fork * Reduced...
  2. Blighty

Sold - please delete

Sounds good
  3. Blighty

Sold - please delete

Sold
  4. Blighty

Helite GP Air Vest

Helite GP Air Vest airbag Tethered to bike so when yo make an unplanned departure from the bike the airbag deploys and protects you. Size XS Comes with 4 extra gas cartridges This has been worn twice and never deployed (as the rider didn’t fall off...) $600 obo Protect yourself or your loved one
  5. Blighty

WTB starter race bike

Lightweight (300-400cc) bikes are great value and fun. Learn to ride a slower bike fast.
  6. Blighty

Helite GP Air Vest

For Sale - Helite GP Air Vest Size - Small For someone of height 5'3" - 5'8", Chest (with equipment) 29" - 33", Waist (with equipment) 26" - 33" Used twice but never crashed with. Comes with 4 refill cartidges. Tethers to bike so when you part company with the bike the vest inflates in 75ms...
  7. Blighty

Torin Collins

For those that are interested Torin was one of the 12 candidates selected in the try-outs for the 2019 British Talent Cup
  8. Blighty

Wanted 1999/ 2000 / 2001 R6 race parts

Looking for some R6 race plastic, any condition For 1999 / 2000 / 2001 Also any suspension / steering damper upgrades PM me if you have anything your interested in selling
  9. Blighty

Wanted: 06+ Yamaha R6 track bike

looking for a track ready 2006+ R6, PM me if you have something your selling. Can be salvage title.
  10. Blighty

Young Rider - Beginner Bike

Lightweight all the way- learn to go fast on a bike with low power, less risk of high siding, lower cost on tires. Spend money saved on training. Go and ride minis too - great for race craft
  11. Blighty

Qualifying

Perfect!
  12. Blighty

Qualifying

How does qualifying work at EMRA when you race 2 bikes - do you need 2 transponders or can you transfer transponders from one bike to another? Can you practice in 2 separate groups assuming your lap times are different enough to put you in 2 separate groups?
  13. Blighty

Brand New Tire Warmers - suit 300 / ULW bike

Brand new Tire warmers (still in packaging) Suitable for Ninja 300 / R3 / RC390 etc size bike. SV Racing brand, single temperature. I ended up using a programmable tire warmer.
  14. Blighty

Side number plates

What size do the numbers on the side of the bike need to be - 6" tall? Looks like you cannot run a single 6" tall numbers on the tail anymore with a smaller number on the side. "Each motorcycle competing in an EMRA event must carry complete number identification comprising three number plates...
  15. Blighty

Indoor Short Track Racing

how do we sign up? FYI I have a bunch of mini road racing bike, a couple of spare 12" motard rims for KTM SX65's I could bring