2. Dalton McNeil

Alpinestars Supertech-R Brand New for Sale

Still for sale?
  3. Dalton McNeil

Cargo Race Trailer for Sale

Still available?
  4. Dalton McNeil

Free this weekend? They're my size, might be able to take them off your hands!
  5. Dalton McNeil

Still available?
  6. Dalton McNeil

CBR600F4i Case Savers? Nowhere to be found :(

You too Dalton! BTW seems how you are committed to the Honda, I have an older Honda rear rim I have no use for, if you can use it, you can take it away. I am easy to spot in the pits, only one with a ol skool Chevy camper van. The Alpine Stars suit D'arcy has for sale in buy and sell is like...
  7. Dalton McNeil

As far as price is concerned I'm not too worried. I grew up on this bike, and it's just one I'm comfortable on. I've already set a budget for my suit, helmet, boots, gloves, and bike setup. All in all it's gonna be around $6,500 for what I plan to purchase. Suspension is being ditched for some...
  8. Dalton McNeil

I was just going off the tech checklist, it says we need "appropriate engine protection with race specific case covers and/or frame savers" I would rather not run frame sliders for a few reasons like tumbling and cutting fairings, and as far as reinforced cases and case covers go there's not...
  9. Dalton McNeil

So I have decided to turn my 2002 CBR600F4i into my track bike, while running through the tech requirements and prep video, I noticed the mention of case savers. Now from what I've been able to find my only options are frame sliders but if I can avoid cutting holes in my fairings if possible. If...