Recent content by fast316

1. F

2024 EMRA Endurance race

Our 2024 Endurance race will be held Sunday May 19th 4-8pm. Last year's race as incredible. Don't miss out this year! Register you team now: msreg.com/2024-Endurance. Brush up on the rules they can be found in the 2024 EMRA Rule book: https://www.emra.ca/rule-book/. Huge shout out and thank you...
  2. F

Austin MotoGP

I think Grace and Steve are going. Show them the ropes?
  3. F

2024 EMRA Airfence Fundraiser

The MotoGP season is about to fire up, and it is going to be the beginning of a new era! Come watch the first race of this incredible season with us, Mar 10 11am, at On The Rocks Kitchen and Drink (11740 Jasper Ave). $20 donation at the door gets you the best seats in the house and you will be...
  4. F

2024 YEG Motorcycle Show volunteers

Awesome thanks! I added you to Saturday evening. Can't wait to see you on the leaning bike haha.
  5. F

2024 YEG Motorcycle Show volunteers

SHOW: YEG Motorcycle Show DATE: March 1-3 SHOW LOCATION: 17303 100 Ave. NW Edmonton AB SHOW DATES AND HOURS: Friday March 1- NOON to 8:00pm Saturday March 2- 9:00am to 8:00pm Sunday March 3- 9:00am to 5:00pm www.yegmotorcycleshow.com We will have a full race season schedule, fresh EMRA Swag...
  6. F

2024 Race Fees

After very long debate at the AGM and first EMRA Executive meeting we have made a few small changes to the race fees structure. A couple prices have gone up and one has gone down. One thing that has stayed the same is the incredible value EMRA racers get racing with the club. There is no doubt...
  7. F

2024 EMRA Race Season

Here it is our 2024 race season! Race School May 17-18 (Stratotech Park) 4h Endurance Race May 19 (Stratotech Park) Round 1 June 8-9 (RAD Torque Raceway) CSBK June 21-23 (RAD Torque Raceway) Round 2/3 (Western Canadian Championship) July 12-14 (Stratotech Park) Round 4 August 17-18 (Stratotech...
  8. F

2024 Rule change discussion

I like the idea of a 'Stock 1000' class, like our current Open Sportbike class. The idea was pretty succesful for the WCC also. I don't want to make any changes that would take bikes off the grid and I don't want to make any changes that are difficult to track. So I think a simple baby step that...
  9. F

Before I forget, it was brought up on a social media post about this thread. The Champion from each class would get to defend that title for free the following year. So for example the Champion of the Sportsman class, would get to enter Sportsman for free the next year.
  10. F

2 cylinder 699cc bikes ARE NOT LIGHTWEIGHTS. This proposal would move our Lightweight SBK class further away from AMRA, CSBK and WMRC Lightweight rules and definitley damage any forward progress the WCC has made the last couple years towards class unification and sturcture between clubs. Also...
  11. F

2023 AGM Meeting

This is your NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE EDMONTON MOTORCYCLE ROAD RACING ASSOCIATION Date: Saturday, December 9, 2023 Time: 1:00 pm - 5:30pm Location: Edmonton Public Library, Strathcona Branch (8331 – 104 Street, Edmonton, AB) Please register to confirm your attendance (no fee)...
  12. F

That's more of a bylaws/policy procedure change than a change in the race rules. But yeah can be discussed at the AGM.
  13. F

I'll go first, we had a couple of incidence that brought more to light the importance of helmet safety and proper fit. I'd like to give the rule book a little more clarity and bite on this topic. 4.1.118 Currently says 'Technical inspection may disqualify a helmet damaged during a crash'...
  14. F

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! Ok, it's that time of year! We all put our heads together and think of ways to make the racing in this club even better for everyone by proposing and discussing rule changes. The proposals here will be brought to the AGM Dec. 9th, discussed again and voted on...
  15. F

Honda Extreme 2023 Round 6 and 7 Tech Bulletin

First and Foremost, Special thanks to our sponsors for this round: Honda Extreme Power House! Support Local, because THEY SUPPORT US! ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS (EVERYONE) MUST SIGN THE ONLINE WAIVERS: https://emra.speedwaiver.com/ Please sign the once a year Rad Torque waiver as well Be sure...