Recent content by Framer

1. Framer

Sold*** Gen 2 SV650 $4,000

Selling my Gen 2 SV650. It's a 2003 with a 2005 engine. All the details are on this link on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1683976163&adActivated=true&siteLocale=en_CA&posted=true Give me a call if you want to discuss. 780-852-2757 Paul
  2. Framer

Rabaconda Street Bike Tire Changer *****SOLD*****

I bought one of these Rabaconda street bike tire changers last fall so I could change my own tires at the track. It would make flipping them and changing mid day more reasonable than waiting and paying one of the vendors to do it. But... I'm not going to race this year so I'm going to sell this...
  3. Framer

2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

Would like to help out, but I have a work thing that weekend and will have to miss the whole deal. :-(
  4. Framer

2023 Rule change discussion

That's the spirit!
  5. Framer

2023 Rule change discussion

I like the idea for a super middleweight class. Even though 1st and 3rd place tropheys in LTW SBK went to R3s this year, it does seem strange to have esentially a 700 racing against CBR300s and such. Is the proposal that MWT bikes would qualify and be gridded with LTW SBK? So the racing...
  6. Framer

Meeting Minutes?

Am I not seeing it, or has the link to meeting minutes gone missing? Thanks, Paul
  7. Framer

Tech air interest

Thanks for looking into this Shane. There is a hidden limit out there that I'm looking for and it's a good idea to be prepared when I find it.
  8. Framer

MotoGP Grand Prix of the Americas tickets

COTA gave me a refund...Nevermind.
  9. Framer

SOLD - R3 clip ons

Reduced price $100
  10. Framer

Questions on prepping a Yamaha R3 for racing

I have a hardly used set of Vortex clip-ons I bought for my wife's R3 that she decided not to race. $100.00 if your interested.
  11. Framer

SOLD - R3 clip ons

I have a hardly used set of 41 mm Vortex clip-ons for sale. They were on an R3. $150. They are $205 new online. Kijiji add here for photos https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1559978349&siteLocale=en_CA
  12. Framer

For Sale: 2006 Ninja 650R (Sold)

I can't believe no one has bought this bike yet.
  13. Framer

The 2020 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award

If it's possible, I'd like to co-nominate Max and Ian for this award. The fun that these two had racing each other (and the rest of us) during the LW SBK, LW Open, and Formula Thunder was great to see and made being on track with them that much more fun. To me, these two demonstrate the idea...
  14. Framer

Mentorship

Hey Cody, Asking a few experts to slow down and let me follow them around Stratotech last season helped me a lot. Everyone I asked was more than willing to spend most of a whole practice session showing me their line and it allowed me to learn break and tip in points. For me, spending 4 or 5...
  15. Framer

Motorheads Track Attacks!

Man! I'm going to spend a lot of time and money at that track this year!!