Recent content by FrozenInCND

1. F

Castrol West Loop sept 1st

looks not to bad a little dirty, but not to bad. Any chance there will be another track day this fall?
  2. F

New Race Number Reserve List (2011)

Novice Red #11 Please Lenard Runzer
  3. F

Street Tires - Unheard of Deal!!!!!

Wow thats almost as good a price as you could get in the states. Why is that exactly? I paid 250US installed in San Diego, mind you I had to ride there, not that that was a bad thing :)
  4. F

Track Attack Race Class Question

Hey Guys and Gals I have been in the street groups for the last few summers when attending the Track Attack sessions. After attending the race school this last spring, I did one of Vicious cycle track days, and did so in the race class. I was told by one of the members I would not be able to...
  5. F

FS: 2005 CBR600RR, non-repairable

My Ducati was the same way, no damage anywhere on it except for a few light scratches on the fairing that are not visible at ten feet away. Before I bought the bike I did a VIN check, and they clam there is $11000 in damage? I think it’s crazy that an insurance company will right off a bike on...
  6. F

Big thanks to all! from saskatoon

Hey Steve Was nice to meet another Ducati rider hope to see you back soon. Lenard P.S. If you arn't already on the DUCwc.ca check it out.
  7. F

tires for race school

What would you guys recommend for tires for this weekend’s race school? Right now I have a set of slicks (Bridgestone) on my bike, with the weather being as cool as it is should I be changing them to my street tires? I rode them the 2nd last track day last year and it was about the same temp...
  8. F

Race school

Thanks Todd
  9. F

Race school

Hi All Just wondering, are we suposed to get a email or something after we pay for the race school, saying we are registered?? I have nothing at all other then my paypal recept. Oh And just curiose and other Ducs going to be there?
  10. F

UnitedPower 1300w generator - loud?

Has anyone tried a power inverter? Just turn your vehical on, plug it in and a way you go, quiet, nothing to haul, no fuel to mix. They have a 1750w at Crappytire for $299.99. You could get fancy and add a deepcycle batteray if you wanted too. Just a thought
  11. F

2010 Edmonton Bike Show Call for Bikes and Volunteers

I will donate some time, and I have a truck with ramps if you need a truck for pick up or to return them.
  12. F

Are you attending the Annual General Meeting?

I'm in sorry for the late reply, oh and I will be a few min late hope thats ok?
  13. F

Are you attending the Annual General Meeting?

And when and where would that be, I don't see it on the calander. For those of us that have never been.