Recent content by Jason Henton

1. J

Tech air interest

Good idea, not sure what my future plans are at the moment, but I would be interested to at least know more.. Ps. I’m over 40 and still think I’m made of rubber, well except the titanium part
  2. J

Spectators/Family this weekend

Lol, This sounds contradictory?
  3. J

Spectators/Family this weekend

Just looking for some clarification, as I haven’t raced since COVID restrictions have came into play (Yes I have read all the bulletins and rule book etc. I’m just making sure I’m up to date as this stuff seems to change every day) For this upcoming weekend, is family allowed to spectate/stay...
  4. J

2020 Race Numbers

Red 80 should be retired and I am using black 80 now
  5. J

Ece rating

Ece sticker should be located inside the liner, usually somewhere above where your ear sits.
  6. J

Pirelli tires

Anyone heard anything about Pirelli tires for this season? Max/Neil still the vendor?
  7. J

New Award for 2018- Most Outstanding Racer

I'm not to sure what "it's been done" infers, but I like the idea of naming the award after Sean, however in consideration of what I believe the award is intended to mean, I would like to nominate Stew Mcoll ( Sp?) as the first recipient.
  8. J

2018 Round 4 photos

Not sure what's up with Ryan but he posted on Facebook he was selling his equipment and getting out of photography due to personal reasons.
  9. J

Leathers/suit wanted

I've got a new old stock suit that I bought as a spare. I believe it's a 44 but it seems to fit to tall for me, it may even be a custom size for a tall slender build. I should be at the next race round if you want to stop by and check it out. Pm me for more info if interested.
  10. J

Pit layout/parking

The area I was specifying is now labeled "overflow vehicle parking" (looks like a mobile burger shack parked in the middle of it) beside the "Friday track day parking" in the newest tech bulletin. I wasn't sure if this was allowable pit area or reserved for vehicle parking.
  11. J

Pit layout/parking

Doing a little thinking about the questions/issues brought up in another thread about parking layout. Is there a specific purpose for the area east of the drag strip bleachers? It's not labeled (boxed in) in the tech bulletin and seems to be a relatively large area.
  12. J

RACE DAY PARKING

Also, if someone has a trailer dolly that they would lend out while they were at the track that may help arranging the smaller trailers into better formation..
  13. J

RACE DAY PARKING

I think part of the problem is that each weekend there is a different variety of trailers/pit setups which makes it almost impossible to pre plan a layout. The only way it works is if we all work together. That said, I am sure some of the better laid out pits can lend some inspiration to...
  14. J

Test and tune format

What's the format for the Test and Tune? Is it the same as a trackday (grouped sessions) or just open track time?
  15. J

Techspec tank pads

Anyone know who retails techspec tank pads locally? Neil, do you (have them at the track)?