1. J

For Sale: 2006 Ninja 650R (Sold)

Sold
  2. J

Bump
  3. J

Bump, still available Contact info updated in add!
  4. J

Bump! Still available. Would make for a lovely Valentine....
  5. J

Staying with a Kawasaki, If all goes according to plan and this bike sells.... I hope to compete next season on a friend's retired 09 zx6r. Going to attempt to hang with the boys on a big tire bike!
  6. J

Note: Located in Lethbridge AB. Multiple Championship winning and current Lap Record holding bike! It was purchased for my novice season in 2016 off a fellow who had won a championship and I was fortunate enough to also win one. The bike is a great starter bike and fits in almost every class so...
  7. J

2021 Rule Change discussion

As for cleaning up the rule book, Rule 39 regarding cash and cheque payments should be amended to include msr and speedwaiver if these processes are going to continue next season. Also in regards to passing under a waving yellow, can we consider adding some context in regards to overtaking lap...
  8. J

New Pirelli slicks/rains (160) rears for sale:

Brand new Pirelli tires for sale (picked up last round) SC 1 front (120/70R17) $200 SC 2 rear (160/60R17) $230 New Pirelli Rain tires (2018) unused properly stored never even mounted SCR1 front (120/70R17) $150 SCR1 rear (160/60R17) $180 I will be in Edmonton this weekend and can get them...
  9. J

Helmet

Hey Jeff,I have another helmet question. I'm trying to get my race kit together for the upcoming 3-4 this month and noticed my helmet is about to expire. July 2015 is the date of the helmet. Before I bring it for one last round can you please confirm that it will be granted a pass at tech one...
  10. J

Ece rating

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe "internal drop down sun shields" are prohibited from racing. I have also had issues with fortnine correctly listing helmet details. Example from last year, was an hjc helmet I was going to buy on clearance that said it was snell 2015, it was...
  11. J

2019 Rule Change Discussion

Good afternoon everyone! Good ideas here. Switching practice sessions; I see where you're coming from however as I've picked up my pace over the last few seasons I value quality practice more than seat time. It also costs more to go faster and the risks are greater so I think they're to left as...
  12. J

Round 6 Grids and Round 5 Results

Great weekend! Thanks again to all that make it possible. Was just looking at the results and I believe there was a false start during the lightweight superbike race that wasn't acknowledged. Was this something I needed to have broughten up post race? Just hoping to add to my picture plaque I...
  13. J

Round 4 Pit Photos

Thanks Paul and Delaney! It was great to pit with you guys this season! Enjoy your trip, and until our paths cross again, take good care of yourselves! Justin
  14. J

Gen 2 SV650 for track bike?

I ride an extremely well prepared kawasaki 650r that I bought from an expert twins racer a year ago. I was drawn to the twins class to learn how to ride a bike fast, not ride a fast bike and I believe it payed off. All models of the kawi are fuel injected since the bike came out in 06 and...
  15. J

Race leathers in Calgary

Thanks for the info! Fitment is concern of mine as I'm a tall guy! Really interested in good protection so I appreciate your advice Brian. As for contender, if I don't have any luck I will send you an inquiry email. Thanks again