Recent content by Koltonb02

1. Koltonb02

Track Attack - Rain Policy

Hey guys, just curious what the rain policy is for the track attacks. I have a ticket booked for Saturday and it doesn’t look like the rain is letting up. I’m from out of town so I was curious if they give some notice on cancellation, or if they will cancel at all! Thanks
  2. Koltonb02

Young Rider - Beginner Bike

Thanks for the replies guys! He’s about 5’ 7’’ and 145 lbs!
  3. Koltonb02

Young Rider - Beginner Bike

Hey guys, Was looking at getting my little brother into the track with me. He's ridden dirtbikes and motorcycles for awhile and has recently become interested in sport bikes. He's only 16 years old, but we were wondering what a good beginner bike for him would be, something suitable to race if...
  4. Koltonb02

Castrol Track Attack June 15th - Q&A

Just wanted to let you all know I had a blast Friday! Definitely will be coming again. Best fun you can have on a bike by far!
  5. Koltonb02

Thanks for the awesome replies guys! One last thing, is there a ramp there to unload out of the box of a truck?
  6. Koltonb02

Awesome! Thank you!
  7. Koltonb02

Hey folks, Just had a few questions regarding the June 15th track day. I’m a new rider and have never attended a track day. I’ve signed up for the novice group and was curious what the schedule looks like? (What time I should arrive, what the evening consists of etc.) Also is there any tips you...