Recent content by LegitxORxQuit

1. L

Motul Oils, Engine Ice Coolant (all sealed)

HAHAHA I'm back! Store prices for the sponsored riders but with 5% GST, I looked around and it's priced approx 20-25% off especially the oil...that is $112 for the 4L or $32 per litre when I priced it out the other day (unless that place is high??). The smaller stuff might not seem like big of a...
  2. L

Motul Oils, Engine Ice Coolant (all sealed)

Fluids are all sealed and never opened, stored in the basement 2x 4L Motul 300v factory line 10W40 - $80 each Motul RBF 660 factory line brake fluid - $30 Motul 5W factory line fork oil - $15 Motul 10W40 Expert Transoil - $15 Engine Ice coolant - $25 7809356242 text me
  3. L

Recommendations for rear sets, 2015 s1000rr

I am 5'6 and used vortex, worked really well! Highly recommended
  4. L

Brembo BILLET M/C 19x20 (Brand New)

Sold.......
  5. L

Brembo BILLET M/C 19x20 (Brand New)

Brand New BILLET 19x20 Brembo master cylinder. Pretty much speaks for itself, Never had fluid run through it! Comes with a Micro switch if you intend to use this on the street. None folding lever $750+ USD New $450 Please don't get this confused with the normal "forged" M/C or the RCS...
  6. L

Race class solutions?

I don't race anymore but I want to chime into this hot topic: I 100% agree with Jon that there should be a blue flag and slower riders should be more aware and purposely get out of the way when faster traffic comes up (whether it is taking a wider line or just outright slowing down). Doesn't...
  7. L

Shoei RF1100, A* Jacket, Joe Rocket gloves, Arai

All Items are brand new with tags Shoei RF1100 Pious (Medium) - $330 Arai Corsair V Nicky III (XSmall) - $525 Alpinestars Gunner WHITE/BLACK/RED Jacket (Medium) - $200 Joe Rocket Blaster Gloves (Small) - $75 Text or PM me - 780 935 6242
  8. L

WTB: DOT 190 tires

Was looking for some descent scrubs but thanks
  9. L

Anyone got a set??
  10. L

Doesn't really matter brand or compound. Just no tearing or major wear on the tire. Ideally a tire that looks fairly new would be best. # 780 935 6242 - text
  11. L

Help! Need clutch basket holder tool

What brand slipper is it? If I remember correctly, you remove the Largest washer and keep the rest.
  12. L

Ronin Motorcycle Works

Don't do it man. I'm in engineering right now and it's the worst time of my life!! The stress, the assignments, the labs etc... I regret ever doing it.
  13. L

Michelin slicks (take offs, 30 laps) 180 rear

$140 takes them all and I have the other rear. 2 sets in all
  14. L

Track Vouchers

All sold..