Recent content by SetUpSixRR

1. SetUpSixRR

2022 Motorheads Contingency Program!!!!

^^^^You are not eligible for contingency for making us read this.
  2. SetUpSixRR

2024 EMRA Race School - Registration now open!

Over 50% sold out already!
  3. SetUpSixRR

2024 Rule change discussion

1. I'd like to propose that if an exec member does not redeem their race fees in that calendar year, that they are given "credits" so to say which can be used within 2 years of the year of their participation on the exec team, and are transferrable.
  4. SetUpSixRR

Poll to vote for the 2024 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award!

Place your votes please! Asap. Voting closes Thursday night! This is an award you the membership can speak up and vote for the rider you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory the best. He was always happy in the pits, always offering to help, never worried about the competition and was...
  5. SetUpSixRR

2023 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Memorial Award… please nominate!

Hello fam, I’m putting out the word now for nominations for the 2023 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award as voted by their peers. This is an award you the membership can speak up and nominate those riders you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory. He was always happy in the pits...
  6. SetUpSixRR

Looking for a race prepped 600

I'll have a basically stock 2007 Honda CBR600RR fully race prepped in about 3 weeks if you're in no rush.
  7. SetUpSixRR

2023 Team Championship!

Please get your team information into me ASAP! Last year we had 20 riders (5 teams) involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year. Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team" The details: -Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by...
  8. SetUpSixRR

2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

Don't everybody all throw their names in at once! lol We really need volunteers for this to help run the booths please. 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon for saturday is probably a minimum. 2 all day sunday if you're only doing 1 shift too. The event runs 9am-9pm Saturday and 9am-5pm Sunday...
  9. SetUpSixRR

Galfer Wave Rotors Honda CBR600RR

Bump. Still have one set available
  10. SetUpSixRR

Brembo Calipers

Bump $200 for a set
  11. SetUpSixRR

Random parts for sale

Honda GB Racing left side engine case cover $40 (new) GB racing shark fin guard $40 (like new) Honda DB holders fairing stay & ram air duct combo piece $200 (new) BMW left side woodcraft cover $50 Brembo 100mm BMW brake calipers $200 for a set CBR600RR full titanium Akrapovic race exhaust system...
  12. SetUpSixRR

2023 Rule change discussion

Currently the #1 plate holder gets to collect free race fees in the following year after winning the Superbike championship. If I am on the exec next year I'd like to propose that since executives get free race fees that the winner of the Superbike championship can alternatively give away their...
  13. SetUpSixRR

2023 Rule change discussion

I'd like to change the team championship rule, currently it reads: 190. Team Championship - This championship consists of 4 riders per team. Riders may only be on one team. Team points are the combined total of each rider's three best point results from each round; and the team with the highest...
  14. SetUpSixRR

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

Closing this pole September 30th or when salmon takes the lead again.
  15. SetUpSixRR

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

No seating arrangements, pretty much just show up same time as your pals you want to sit with and try to get a table together.