Looking for Round 6/7 pics

diesel

Hey Brian, if you buy one of the pictures from Dan that has me stalking you out of corner 1, I will sign it for you at the banquet :) ha

Great shots Dan hope you have more of red #6

DanSun Photos

^^Excellent. Sorry for being a PITA. :)

No problem John. So I added them to my website here:
http://www.dansunphotos.com/Cars/Stratotech-RAW-images/i-D9F2JBG

I could only add 45 more images to my album on EMRA. These are all RAW, un edited and straight from the camera images. Each of the images has 2 more matching images of varying exposures that I use to process the final product. It takes on average about 1 hour for each image for me to process it to final. Let me know if you see anything you want me to process.

Thanks
Daniel

DanSun Photos

Hi Dan,

Would love to know if you have any shots of #82 Black.

Thanks

~Scott

Hi Scott, I only have a shot of your bike in the pits and a couple of you on the track but not good enough to process. I'd be happy to get some shots of you next year. If you let me know what type of image you want I can concentrate on that for you.

Daniel

JDS

Just speaking from the top of my hat. This was Dans 1st time coming out to the track. I think it was more of a feeler outer type of thing. Unfortunately he was more focused on taking a few shots of me.

I had never seen any of his other pics until he posted on his website. Interesting, unique, I like them. Personally, Im going to spend a few dollars on a framed version.

Now. I see thats there`s a few more track days left at Strato(tomorrow & the 29th). Maybe, if theres enough interest U may be able to talk Dan into coming out for one of the Track days. Then U can get the exact shots U want?? Or wait until next yr.

Pipe in Dan. As I have no idea of your schedule.

DanSun Photos

Just speaking from the top of my hat. This was Dans 1st time coming out to the track. I think it was more of a feeler outer type of thing. Unfortunately he was more focused on taking a few shots of me.

I had never seen any of his other pics until he posted on his website. Interesting, unique, I like them. Personally, Im going to spend a few dollars on a framed version.

Now. I see thats there`s a few more track days left at Strato(tomorrow & the 29th). Maybe, if theres enough interest U may be able to talk Dan into coming out for one of the Track days. Then U can get the exact shots U want?? Or wait until next yr.

Pipe in Dan. As I have no idea of your schedule.

Hey John, I am off tomorrow and would love to come out and take some more shots. I'm busy on the 29th so tomorrow is the only day I can make it. If anyone wants specific shots done or even portraits done with their bikes I can do that tomorrow. The portaits I've done in the past look more like paintings than photographs...they're pretty unique.

Email me at [email protected] if anyone wants me to get shots of them tomorrow.

Daniel

Fireman

racer51

Hi, Ev.

I like the style of your photos. I've already purchased from each of the other photographers, but if you have any of red 151, I'd be interested in purchasing.

ehagar

Hi Rick,

I have many photos of you from round 6 and 7, the only reason they aren't up yet is because of my <expetive deleted> slow internet speed.

Gallery 6 hasn't finished uploading yet... But as soon as it is complete I'll start uploading round 7.

If you still had # 51 your photos for Rd 6 would be up now ;)

Everett

teejay

Hi Rick,

I have many photos of you from round 6 and 7, the only reason they aren't up yet is because of my <expetive deleted> slow internet speed.

Gallery 6 hasn't finished uploading yet... But as soon as it is complete I'll start uploading round 7.

If you still had # 51 your photos for Rd 6 would be up now ;)

Everett

Hey Ev, you should make things even for the high numbered guys and reverse your upload, and start descending:D

great shots of komo and ian that's some close racing btw.