Ronin Motorcycle Works

ronin26

After careful consideration with respect to my future I have decided to make a significant career change and enroll in a University program beginning January 1st, 2014 to pursue a professional engineering degree.

As a result of this career decision I am no longer able to continue to operate Ronin Motorcycle Works Inc.

At this time I would sincerely like to thank my customers and all the suppliers who have supported Ronin since it started operating over eight years ago.

Best regards,

Doug Clavier

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Noooooo!!!! I miss you and your awesome services already!

Does this mean more time for racing in the summer?

AleksV

I've never used your services, but never heard anyone that has say nothing but good things. Good luck in engineering.

Fireman

Best of luck Doug. I wish nothing but the best for you my friend. I am sad to hear of the end of Ronin, however I hope that we will still see you in the racing community. You have been a large part of the EMRA and I can personally relate much of my success directly to you and your shop.

Don't do it man. I'm in engineering right now and it's the worst time of my life!! The stress, the assignments, the labs etc... I regret ever doing it.

Cinder

best of luck

good luck in your new career.....thx for the awesome work.
to bad your going out just before tuning my RSV4 (teaser),oh well...

hubley

After careful consideration with respect to my future I have decided to make a significant career change and enroll in a University program beginning January 1st, 2014 to pursue a professional engineering degree.

As a result of this career decision I am no longer able to continue to operate Ronin Motorcycle Works Inc.

At this time I would sincerely like to thank my customers and all the suppliers who have supported Ronin since it started operating over eight years ago.

Best regards,

Doug Clavier

Good luck man!

Sad to see you step away from Ronin, but on to bigger things.

ronin26

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, they are appreciated.

I'll still be around. See you at the track.

Last edited:

Dave86

Good luck Doug, your tuning skills will most definitely be missed, but I have no doubt that your attention to detail and vast knowledge will serve you well in the engineering field.