Race Number Reserve List (2014)

yak

Hello

Note: returning racers automatically have their 2013 numbers reserved until after Round 1 in 2014.

It is that time again.

If you are new to racing, want to change your number, or have been promoted for 2014 then please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve.

Please include your real name in your request. Also if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you do not have a race license with a recognized road racing organization (see the rule book) then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

The first thing that you need to do is check the Rider Directory.This will tell you which numbers are already reserved before you submit your request.

Number Changes for 2014

Released Red Numbers Now Available for 2014

Released Black Numbers Now Available for 2014

New Red Number Racers
6 Lee Brady
7 Grant Smith
Nick Sosniuk
Ryan Boddy
Everett Hagar
Cory Raketti
26 Ashley Robinson
James Melanson
32 Dave Willoughby
37 Bruce Simms
38 Derek MacKenzie

44 Ryan Van Horlick*
45 Editho (Don) Manuel
Aaron Janzen
Adrian Taylor
Tristan Ransom
Shamus Allen
86 Chandelle Webber
Randall Rieder
Greg Taylor
Shane Toews
Andrew Emde
Warren Schmitz
Frank Potiuk
911 Leo Broski
918 Taylor Evans

New/Returning Black Number Racers
00 Steve Kozicki
Ryan Taylor
Colin Lolacher
17 Jonathan Platzer
33 Mike Yurko
45 Ernie McCafferty
55 Kent Reeves
72 Chris Stratichuk
77 Dana Draper
88 Brian Worsdall
151 Bodhi Edie
225 Steve Wilson

* License pending

Last edited:

yak

Latest updates made. It's good to see a mix of new and old.

P.S. Kent you've got to make it out in 2014 or I'm coming to look for you. :D

yak

Hi Lorna

If you "accidently" purchase a membership by Rd 1 then all will be well. ;)

Cheers

sand.man

Hi Lorna

If you "accidently" purchase a membership by Rd 1 then all will be well. ;)

Cheers

I thought it was locked in for 2 years?

For instance, I raced 2013, don't intend to race 2014, but by rd.1 2015 if I register for a membership I should still be able to retain my number?

Fireman

I thought it was locked in for 2 years?

For instance, I raced 2013, don't intend to race 2014, but by rd.1 2015 if I register for a membership I should still be able to retain my number?

If you do not become a EMRA member by round 1, your number will become open for takers.

rbod88

18 Red

Hey My name is Ryan Boddy and I would like to request 18 red if it's still available. This will be my first year racing and I plan on registering for race school asap. I have been riding sport bikes for 3 years and did the majority of the track days last year with my track bike running in fast street.

Let me know if 18 Red is still available and also when registration will begin for race school

cheers

yak

Hi guys

Sand Man: the number situation is exactly as Fireman stated.

Ryan B: I`ve marked you down for red 18. The registration for the race school will be available via this website by the weekend of the Edmonton Motorcyle Show (roughly Jan 17th). Welcome aboard!

Best regards

NickS

Requesting RED 11 please. 2013 EMRA race school completed and will be racing in 2014.

Thanks, Nick Sosniuk