WTB: 1992 or 1993 kawi zx7rr

jetfixer15

Pre 1996 ZX-7R bikes are rare (as the standard model was just called the ZX-7). The 91-92 (K model) ZX-7R is different from the 93-94 (M model) ZX-7R (no R edition was made in 95). The 91-92 has the two hoses that go from the front fairing to the gas tank where as the 93-95 has a single ram air scoop on the left side of the front fairing. Just be sure of the model you are looking for, unless it's both and then all I have typed is moot:). I have been looking for a 89-90 ZX-7 in decent shape for a while. If you get a R from 91-94, don't let it go as they are increasing in value.

Ryno

I have just found what the owner says is a 1991.. it has the two air inlets on the front but no hoses going to the tank?

Ryno

This is a front shot.. no tube to the tank.. would this be a standard model?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_7.jpg
    imagejpeg_7.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16

Bent

I have something you may be interested in. 1992 k2. It runs for the most part. I found it in boxes and scooped it as a project. Replaced a valve blah blah blah, anyways, I have to tear it all down again to do a wrist pin I missed. It Is a little rough around the edges, but it is intact and complete. I am not sure I want to sell it, but if the price is right.....