New action cam vid

G.NYUS

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw up a new video I made. It just shows the different things I use my cams for, as well as some mind blowing Stratotech footage!! Ha. The vid shows a few different uses for them, showing that they're a nice thing to have, and not just for action sports.

Pumped to get some new footage out at Castrol!

Couldn't seem to get the Vimeo link working, so I added both Vimeo and YouTube links. Make sure to watch in HD!

[YT]http://www.vimeo.com/87547100[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUiCLu71eoY[/YT]

P.S. - there's a couple f-bombs in the song.

P.P.S. - in case anyone is wondering, I'm only a retailer for Drift Innovation and Contour cams. Just rent the GoPro's.

See ya out there.

Glen.

Last edited:

YZF1000jon

I'm interested to see how something like the WaspCam stacks up to the known bests of the category like GoPro/Drift. The advantages it has with included goodies and reduced price is promising, let's see how the video quality is, then we can have even more videos with F-Bombs rockin the web!

G.NYUS

I agree. I actually haven't seen any footage from the Wasp. Hopefully it's on par, because the price point is good! 1080P @30fps and 720P @60fps is all most people would need anyway (unless you reeeaally wanna slow it down). Tough market to break into, but hopefully Wasp can give it a go.

YZF1000jon

The WaspCam Gideon, has the wifi Watch with the display included as the big bonus over the competition, and yep, price could be a big selling feature. The smart Canadians behind it, also made it fit the GoPro mounts.

G.NYUS

Where was this video created?

Hi, the videos were taken from all sorts of different locations. Mostly Alberta. The Sportbike/Karting footage was from Stratotech Park, the dirt bike stuff was from BUMP MX Park (and Hinton/Bonnyville), snowboarding was Jasper and Revelstoke BC, Rafting was White Salmon River in Oregon (by Hood River), MTB was McLean Creek (Bragg Creek), beach/waves was Maui Hawaii, the vball and slo-pitch was just here in Edmonton on a couple teams I play on.

I think that's all of them. Hope that helps. :)

P.S. - Oh, and just in case after all that, all you wanted to know was what video editor I used it was done using Final Cut Pro X.

Last edited: