race schedule

Cinder

Can someone tell me what is the race schedule going to be like ?
i don't want to sign up for back to back race...
-Senior
-Novice
- ???
- ???
thx

sand.man

I was talking to Jon Bullee the other day, doesn't sound like they have sorted that out yet.

I'm hoping Novice, intermediate open sportbike, formula thunder and intermediate superbike aren't back to back at all.

Fireman

Hello guys. We have a schedule in place that will be discussed tonight at our exec meeting. It was the same schedule that I proposed at the AGM.

It offers the best flexibility for making sure that people won't need to run back to back races. It also incorporates the new class structure.

I will have it posted ASAP to the membership once it has been approved.

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Maaaaaaan... this is gonna be rough, lol

I agree with you Ryan...
All my races are pretty well back to back... Judging by how much slower this track was than expected I will probably be running the open classes as well....

Since there are less races in the day can we expect long times between races.
How it was last season I barely had time to even switch bikes, let alone have a drink and a breath of air.

ian

We haven't raced at this track, so I fully expect the schedule to need some adjusting after the first race weekend to make things run smoother, I don't think we'll change the order much but the number of laps may change.

Cinder

Dam

i wanted to do formula thunder then intermediate open sportbike, but i guess i'm screw....oh well intermediate superbike then (wtf i'm i doing in that race !!!)
BTW, what happend to FORMULA 105 ? is it going to be back ?

sand.man

Just do all 3 races Dom, you've been working out I thought?

Formula 1:05 gone because we don't know what's going to be a reasonable lap time yet for the cutoff... It would be nice to see it back next year though, that was a fun race.

yak

Just to add to Justin's post I believe the plan is to figure out the reference time during Saturday's practice. This should be a really fun race.

Dean

I think it's good. I race middleweight twins before lunch, have lunch, then race formula thunder after. Works just fine for me ;)