Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Neufeld

I'd like to reserve number 18 in red. Unless that's no longer available? :D Or 918 preferably if it's three numbers. Anthony Neufeld, thanks

Last edited:

JKendrick

Numbers

Hi, Could I have number 210 in red please. James Kendrick.
Also are you able to change your profile name? Thanks

yak

Hi, Could I have number 210 in red please. James Kendrick.
Also are you able to change your profile name? Thanks

James

I've marked you down for 210R. Please drop Dave K an email about the profile name change as that doesn't look like a normal function. See the contacts section to reach him.

Cheers,

Todd

GSmith

I keep forgetting how this works. If I have paid for my 2015 EMRA membership (I have), can I keep my current number (red 7) or do I need to pay for my race license (prior to Round 1) as well? I am too late to register online and I can't make it to the races this weekend.

yak

I keep forgetting how this works. If I have paid for my 2015 EMRA membership (I have), can I keep my current number (red 7) or do I need to pay for my race license (prior to Round 1) as well? I am too late to register online and I can't make it to the races this weekend.

Good questions.

There is not an explicitly written rule in this regard as I recall. The practice has been to tie the race numbers to the licenses, but we also have the guiding directives of fair play and minimizing number changes.

I'll mark you down for red 7 again and that should settle it.

Cheers,

Todd

jmanchuk

I'd like to reserve Red #22 if its available - missed the first race this year but going to try and make the next one. Thanks.
John Manchuk