Fs: 2001 Ducati 996 Track Bike

sbhuller

I planned on keeping the bike as a track day bike, but now that they are not building the track in Airdrie I have no use for it. It is street legal and currently registered/insured, but it cosmetically it is a 7.5/10. It isn't a beginners bike, but would make for a great race/track bike.

Here is what is done to it off the top of my head,

- metal quick disconnects for fuel line and a race fuel cap
- Afam quick change sprocket
- New chain
- STM Slipper clutch
- Open clutch cover
- STM clutch slave cylinder
- heavier rear spring
- kickstand bypass (so it can start with the kickstand down
- Power commander (needs to be mapped)
- Arrow Exhaust

- Willie Vas gave it a once over and rebuilt the front forks and looked at the valves.

The only thing different from the pictures is the is the upper (I cracked the original one dropped a box in the garage on it, so it now has a carbon fiber upper).

The pitbull stand doesn't come with it.

Open to offers, I would like to see it gone so I can make room for a Monster. I used to ride it all the time, but in the past 4 years I rode it maybe 6 times. Needs a new battery (I can use one from another one of the bikes to start it up for anyone interested)

I am located in Calgary (close to CrossIron Mills Mall). Let me know if the picture attachments don't show and I can email more recent pictures.

If I can't sell it this year I may end up parting it out.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 76

sbhuller

Maybe someone can chime in -- is asking $4500 a fair price ? Does anyone know if they are building a track close to Calgary anytime soon (out of curiosity)?