Whichcall

M87

Wanna see whose on track next?
Read the next post

Last edited:

M87

The trail went OK tonight, well no one complained but I don't know how many people used it.
The biggest problem now is getting someone to keep the system up to date. It's pretty simple really, five minutes before a class goes out you select it from a list and then select 5 minutes and hit submit but it does take your attention away from the track.
We'll see how it goes over the weekend.

Last edited:

M87

After a few teething problems in the morning things went pretty well in the afternoon.
We still need to find the person in the best position to update the class and start the timer.
Thanks to Aleks who did a good job until he was downsized and Jordan who did a better job for the same money. (Which was zero dollars but I plan on doubling that tomorrow)

AleksV

Haha thanks for firing me Mike. I think this is a great idea, as long as we had someone to keep it updated.

M87

I wasn't racing today so I lost interest after Exp/Int 600SS and went home, so whichcall wasn't available after that.
For next round I would really like a volunteer to help with the program, all you have to do press a button when the five minute and two minute calls come. I would do it but a lot of the time I don't here the horns myself. (Which is why I wanted the program in the first place)
If you are interested let me know.
Thanks

Fireman

I tried using it however as stated, it was a little inconsistent this weekend. I think this is a great idea and I really commend you Mike for getting this for the club. Great progress this year.

blam

Administrator
really great idea. I tried using it a few times on saturday with no luck (on updates)

would definitely like to see this running though....I almost always miss the horn and rely on others way too much to tell me whats happening.