Race Number Reserve List (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yak

Hello racers

It is that time again.

If you are new to racing, want to change your number, or have been promoted for 2017 then please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve.

Note: historically returning racers automatically have their 2016 numbers reserved until after Round 1 in 2017. It is under consideration to roll this date back, say Jan. 15th. The reason would be to encourage returning members to renew their memberships earlier so the club would have a better idea of anticipated participation levels in the new year.

Please include your real name in your request. Also if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you do not have a race license with a recognized road racing organization (see the rule book) then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

The first thing that you need to do is check the Racer Directory (link below). This will tell you which numbers are already reserved before you submit your request.

http://emra.ca/index.php?pageid=directory

Number Changes for 2017

Released Red Numbers Now Available for 2017
2, 11, 55, 182, and 977

New Red Number Racers
4 Devon Sosniuk*
6 Josh Almeida*
7 Simon Rozendaal*
8 Grace Park*
12 Xavier Cartron*
24 Cody Devereux*
46 Lonny Bancescu
63 Sean Hofmeister*
68 Isabelle Bolduc
97 Samron Tekle*
99 Connor Davidson*
287 Ryan Patenaude*
292 Grayson Davidson*
604 Ben Kipper*
622 Lisa Varga*
986 Alex Irving*

New/Returning Black Number Racers
Tosh Gable
7 Nick Sosniuk
8 Cam Winterman
11 Colin Lolacher
55 Kent Reeves
66 Glen Gregoire

* License pending

Last edited:

yak

Updates done. I hope people have some other plans to make the winter go by a bit faster.

01wheelup

Hello I would like to reserve red 287 for the 2017 year. My name is Ryan Patenaude I will be getting the race license as soon as you are running the schooling again as well as taking a few of the otp courses as well. Thanks in advance.

JoshA

Going off the 2016 rider directory. I would like to reserve 27 red. My name is Joshua Almeida and I will be getting my race license in spring time.

Last edited:

Sam

Simon Rozendaal - Will be getting my race license in the spring. If available I would like Red 1 :D If that is not possible then Red 7

DEFBOY35

Simon Rozendaal - Will be getting my race license in the spring. If available I would like Red 1 :D If that is not possible then Red 7

Number 1 is reserved for the expert superbike champion as well as the blue plate for overall points champion. I'm going to suggest you get your heart set on 7. Lol

Red number one in theory would be reserved for the intermediate superbike champion, but typically that number is no longer required the following season.

Sam

Number 1 is reserved for the expert superbike champion as well as the blue plate for overall points champion. I'm going to suggest you get your heart set on 7. Lol

Red number one in theory would be reserved for the intermediate superbike champion, but typically that number is no longer required the following season.

lol, 7 suits me perfect !!

Status
Not open for further replies.