Spokane County Raceway

Adam12

hello
I just got back from a test n tune at Spokane County Raceway. Curious to ask if anyone goes there frequently?

Adam12

It was my first time, so I was taken aback. Left Friday, slept at the track, rode till 2 PM on Saturday, packed up and was back in Calgary 11:59 PM on Saturday. A very interesting set up with 6 corners and 9 kinks. Its a 20 min cars, 20 min bikes set up. That poses challenges as lots of cars and they go!! However SCR does not get lots of bikes. There were 4 on Saturday. With 3 from Canada - me and 2 guys from Cranbrook. 1 local racer was practicing. So I had a 3.7 km track pretty much to myself especially after 1 rider blew his front seals and retired half way. Got to ring out my 6R for all its got. Some problems: 2 rolling bumps out of corner #2 where if you are going fast, front will get big air (fun), few 1 and 2 inch cracks in the pavement, and concrete walls when entering the quarter mile strip. Apex markers are tiny steps rather than a single curb. I think for cars as like rumble strips. On the plus side, there is concession stand, full washrooms (no showers) and I scored free WiFi.

NoodlesTM

I've gone down there for 4 or 5 track days when Inland Speed was organizing them and I always had a great time. I love those 2 bumps you mentioned and the track was never crowded. I didn't realize that anyone was putting on track days since Inland Speed shut down. How much are they charging for a track day now?