2018 CALGARY Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
The EMRA is excited to be a part of the CALGARY Motorcycle show! The EMRA with help from the lovely folks at Taylor Racing will be setting up a booth to display a bike, hand out posters and spread the good word to anybody interested in racing, spectating or volunteering.

We will need volunteers to help staff the booth during the show, if you volunteer you will get a free pass to the show for the day, so you can check out the rest of the show before or after your shift without having to pay admission.

We will need 2 to 3 volunteers for the following time slots:

Friday January 5, Noon till 5 PM.
Greg Taylor
Rob Darlington
Lorna Stelmack
Jason Komo

Friday January 5, 5 PM till 9 PM.
Lorna Stelmack
Rob Darlington
Jason Komo

Saturday January 6, 10 AM to 3 PM.
Thad Klassen
Brian Oxtoby

Saturday January 6, 3 PM to 8 PM.
Owen Baba
Jon Bullee

Sunday January 7, 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
GrahamL
Shane Fraser
Trayr

Sunday January 7, 1:30 PM to 5 PM -plus tear down and loading
Ryan Taylor
Shane Fraser
GrahamL

Last edited by a moderator:

Disco Duc

I will be there for set up and tear down.....
My schedule is pretty open, so I can/will fill in whenever needed.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Thanks guys! I know some HX folks have volunteered to help as well, along with a couple EMRA SBK champions. Should be a good time at the bike show. We can bring something the show has been missing for a few years.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
OK, cool thanks guys! I had to submit names for volunteers already, but just show up at the times you guys can make it and we can sort out the details.

3 Lions Dan

Hi,
Grayson, Connor and I can help this weekend as we just had the weekend free up. Friday looks like you need the most help and we will commit to being there for the day. We can also help set up Wednesday and/or Thursday if someone from Taylor Racing wants to contact me.
Regards, Dan.