bike lift, stands, tire tree ect

majikx

I am selling my bike lift, it is the good style, not a cheap princess auto.. it is wide and strong has front wheel lock and is in great shape.. new was $800, selling for $400.00.

Tire tree, holds 2 sets of rims and tires, $150.00

Front and rear pit bull stands $150 for both

Pm me and I can send pics..

Possibly selling my amb transponder $150

First come first serve.. bring cash and get for this season!!
Mike.

Snak

EMRA Executive Member
Does the transponder need the subscription renewed? I am interested if there is any time left on the subscription.

majikx

Transponder subscription runs out in May.. lol that would be to good a deal, would be like me giving it away.

I have a gentleman that is supposed to take everything but the transponder. If he doesn't I'll know Friday am and have a list started ready for who's next in line.

I also forgot I have a Kawasaki pit tent. Mint, used one time before we bought our ZBM tent.
Looking for $250.00 for the tent.

Mike

Greg Taylor

Transponder subscription runs out in May.. lol that would be to good a deal, would be like me giving it away.

I have a gentleman that is supposed to take everything but the transponder. If he doesn't I'll know Friday am and have a list started ready for who's next in line.

I also forgot I have a Kawasaki pit tent. Mint, used one time before we bought our ZBM tent.
Looking for $250.00 for the tent.

Mike
I will take the tire tree if he does not.