For Sale: 2006 Ninja 650R (Sold)

jlitz

Note: Located in Lethbridge AB.

Multiple Championship winning and current Lap Record holding bike! It was purchased for my novice season in 2016 off a fellow who had won a championship and I was fortunate enough to also win one. The bike is a great starter bike and fits in almost every class so you can be racing all day. Particularly competitive in middleweight twins and Lightweight superbike.

Current Lightweight Superbike Lap record holder with EMRA at Castrol Raceway of 1.28:3

My personal best was a 1.27:8

The details that make it such a capable machine are as follows:

Suspension: (originally done by Willie Vass)

-2004 ZX6R front fork conversion, valved and sprung with ohlins (I have a few different spring rates available and can be set up to the new owners specifications, with fresh oil and new seals)

-Elka 3-way adjustable rear Shock

Brakes:

2004 ZX6R tokico calipers with 4 pistons and race pads. (PFC Racing brake pads with life left and includes brand new spare set of PFC’s)

Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder – incredible feel with lots of adjustability (some cosmetic damage but functions perfectly)

Stainless Steel Brake lines

Lightweight Galfer Wave Rear rotor

stock rotors mounted on spare rims with rain tires!

Engine:

8242 KM

Opened OEM air box, snorkels removed, running OEM Air filter frequently replaced. (good for another season as was just replaced this year and used 1 weekend)

Top end refreshed (not that it was needed it but you know… race bike!) with new rings and gaskets and a slight increase in compression a couple hundred km's ago. Runs pump gas, minimum 91 but I found 94 to be ideal.

Jardine GP1 exhaust modified with turn down to pass Stratotech sound regulations

Euro Racing Quick turn throttle with multiple cams for adjustability

Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch

520 chain conversion with proper riveted master link

Keyless ignition/gas cap

Bike has a clean street title but the wiring harness has been completely striped into a Race only harness (weight savings well because... Race Bike!

Protection:

GB Racing case covers

Wood craft frame sliders with spares

Wood craft brake lever guard (some cosmetic damage but functions properly)

Wood craft adjustable Rear sets

Sharkfin guard

Fibreglass Race fairings with sealed belly pan (some repairs have been done but function well and look good)

Race package:

3 Spare rims with mounted rubber and a good condition front take off (1 complete set Pirelli rain tires with one race mounted, 1 extra rear rim mounted with used Pirelli sc2, extra front: sc1 with only a weekend or two on them)

Current slicks only have 25 laps on them! (likely to last an entire season for a beginner)

Wood craft dual temperature tire warmers with storage bag

Princess auto special 1500w generator (low hours, unused for a couple seasons but fires right up)

Spare double bubble windscreen

Box of parts oem/racing. (cables, oem clutch, ignition/gas cap, unknown brake pads. Etc)

Asking $4250 for everything stands included!

[email protected]
587-257-5489

650r small.jpg 650r small2.jpg 650r small3.jpg 650r small 4.jpg 650r small5.jpg 650r Tiressmall.jpg Round4_2020-24small.jpg

Last edited: