Search results

1. D

WCC Transponder rentals

Just to let all visiting riders know that you should be reserving your transponder rental with MSpeed Performance prior to coming out to Mission. There is a *very* limited number of rentals in the pool, and once they are gone, they are gone. Transponder sharing will not be an option with our...
  2. D

On behalf of the WMRC

We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all the volunteers, staff, exec, and racers of the EMRA for putting on such a wonderful event! We always look forward with much anticipation to come over and compete with our Alberta brethren. Thanks to Dave Sushinsky for the BBQ on Saturday...
  3. D

having trouble trying to pre-reg

I'm trying to do my entries for the WCC, but it's not letting me select any events when I click add/edit entries. It says I'm inactive? Any advice on how to pre-reg for the WCC?
  4. D

2nd Gen SV650 wheels

I have a set of front and rear wheels for a 2nd gen SV650 still left in my parts bin. Wheels are in good condition, but have no rotors, just the wheels only and whatever rubber is still on them. Ebay shows these wheels typically go for $100 for the rear and $75 for the front. Will sell the...
  5. D

Snow

Is the snow going to be gone for the May round? Just asking. Having left Edmonton 15 years ago, this year seems like the years past when I was in elementary. Snow up the wazoo.
  6. D

WMRC 2013 Rule book is posted

Hello Everyone. The WMRC has posted their 2013 rule book. There are MANY MANY changes to their rule book this year to bring them more in line with both Washington and Oregon race clubs, which many of the WMRC members attend. A copy of the thread and rule book can be found here...
  7. D

WCC Riders, please pre-register

Just a quick note to any and all users attending the WCC rounds. In order to help up with registration chaos in the mornings, please pre-register with our site if you are going to attend. If you are on the fence about it, still pre-register. It's much easier to delete registrations than to...
  8. D

2002 Honda CBR600 F4i race only bike

was rebuilt from a write-off hence the new frame blank replacement frame on bike (no VIN) comes with spare motor (needs 3rd gear replacement in tranny) bodywork in okay shape (had been down a few times) small dent in tank fully safety wired needs a fluid change before a season needs a fresh...
  9. D

2005 Honda CBR600RR (race only)

Sharkskinz bodywork a few scratches, but otherwise very pretty! Forks redone with Olins springs and valves special racing dampner clickers Penske 3 way rear shock Powercommander PCIIIUSB Yoyodyne quick throttle spare wheels with rotors and cush drive lots of spare sprockets blank honda frame (no...
  10. D

EMRA rocks!

On behalf of the WMRC, I'd just like to post a big thank you to all the EMRA, corner workers, track officials, and racers for hosting such a great weekend! Personally, I LOVE this track and had a great weekend with a personal best time. Everyone is very friendly and makes us feel like we...
  11. D

WMRC Race Dates announced

We finally have our race dates for the 2010 season. The WCC rounds will have to be determined from this. The WMRC has secured the following dates for the 2010 race season: May 1/2 May 22/23 (May long weekend) July 1 (Thursday) August 14 (single day Saturday) September 25/26 November 6...