Search results

1. SetUpSixRR

Poll to vote for the 2024 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Award!

Place your votes please! Asap. Voting closes Thursday night! This is an award you the membership can speak up and vote for the rider you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory the best. He was always happy in the pits, always offering to help, never worried about the competition and was...
  2. SetUpSixRR

2023 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer Memorial Award… please nominate!

Hello fam, I’m putting out the word now for nominations for the 2023 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award as voted by their peers. This is an award you the membership can speak up and nominate those riders you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory. He was always happy in the pits...
  3. SetUpSixRR

2023 Team Championship!

Please get your team information into me ASAP! Last year we had 20 riders (5 teams) involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year. Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team" The details: -Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by...
  4. SetUpSixRR

Random parts for sale

Honda GB Racing left side engine case cover $40 (new) GB racing shark fin guard $40 (like new) Honda DB holders fairing stay & ram air duct combo piece $200 (new) BMW left side woodcraft cover $50 Brembo 100mm BMW brake calipers $200 for a set CBR600RR full titanium Akrapovic race exhaust system...
  5. SetUpSixRR

Poll to vote for Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award

Please place your votes!
  6. SetUpSixRR

2022 Awards Banquet poll… salmon or cabbage rolls

The awards banquet on October 15th will have a great menu of roasted beef, lemon chicken, perogies, salads, pasta, hot veggies, buns, desserts, etc. but we get to choose a third ‘entree’ to go with the chicken and beef so it’s either salmon or cabbage rolls. What’s your vote?
  7. SetUpSixRR

The 2022 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award… please nominate!

Hello fam, I’m putting out the word now for nominations for the 2022 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award as voted by their peers. This is an award you the membership can speak up and nominate those riders you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory. He was always happy in the pits...
  8. SetUpSixRR

2022 Team Championship!

Please get your team information into me ASAP! Last year we had 28 riders (7 teams) involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year. Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team" The details: -Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by...
  9. SetUpSixRR

Brembo Calipers

100MM Brembo calipers, gold, 4-pads per side. (can't remember the model) Wicked brake calipers with incredible feel, only selling because i have two sets. $250 for the pair exactly like these ones: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/304270802634?hash=item46d7f3feca:g:NxcAAOSwU3lhv215 Pretty sure these...
  10. SetUpSixRR

Engine Case Savers, Shark fin guard, Dion Device lever guard for sale

I have the following goodies for sale: Woodcraft racing left side engine case cover for 2007+ Honda CBR600RR with slider puck - ($220usd new plus shipping) - $180 cad Woodcraft racing left side engine case cover for 2011-2018 BMW S1000RR with slider puck ($145usd new) -- $100 cad GB Racing left...
  11. SetUpSixRR

GPR Steering Damper for sale

I've got a GPR steering damper (all black like the photo) for sale for a 2007+ Honda CBR600RR, comes with all the mounting brackets etc. Newly rebuilt with a fresh seal and fluid. From GPR these are $535 USD new but i would sell it for $350 CAD OBO
  12. SetUpSixRR

Galfer Wave Rotors Honda CBR600RR

I've got TWO SETS of Galfer wave rotors I used on my 600RR race bike for 3 seasons I believe. Still in wicked shape, and they are awesome rotors but I picked up a sponsorship with another company now so I need to sell these. They are oversized so you'll need the 1000RR fork spacers (I have one...
  13. SetUpSixRR

Motorheads Race Contingency Program!

Motorhead’s 2022 contingency program Motorheads will be bringing back our race contingency program that will provide the opportunity to win money towards Motorheads Track Attacks at the EMRA race round. If you are interested in entering and earning money towards your next track day, please...
  14. SetUpSixRR

2022 Season Kick-Off Endurance Race

So we are having an endurance race off into the sunset from 4pm-8pm on May 22nd after a Motorheads half track day (11pm-3pm if you want the practice). Here are the rules from the 2021 race, for those who missed it this was a very exciting and dramatic race to the end with the top 3 teams only...
  15. SetUpSixRR

Please Vote - 2021 Sean Henderson Award

Hello, Please use this to vote for your favorite for the 2021 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award as voted by their peers. This is an award our members choose to be awarded to those riders you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory. He was always happy in the pits, always offering...
  16. SetUpSixRR

Picture Plaques 2021:

Hey gang if you got a podium this year in any Intermediate & Expert race you are eligible for a picture plaque. If your name is on this list I’m going to make you one (or more depending on how many podiums you got). Please get in touch with me to pay the $20 fee for your commitment if you...
  17. SetUpSixRR

Endurance Race Rules September 12th, 2021!!!!

Here are the rules for the Argyll Motorsports & Marine Endurance race of 2021. Big thanks to Argyll for supporting this event and making it possible, also thanks to Stratotech management for going through the work with Sturgeon County to get approval to get that track back open again to finish...
  18. SetUpSixRR

The 2021 Sean Henderson

Hello fam, I’m putting out the word now for nominations for the 2021 Sean Henderson Most Outstanding Racer award as voted by their peers. This is an award you the membership can speak up and nominate those riders you think emulated our beloved pal Sean’s memory. He was always happy in the pits...
  19. SetUpSixRR

2021 Team Championship

Please get your team information into me ASAP! Last year we had 28 riders (7 teams) involved in this extra points race and I hope to see more this year. Get ahold of your fellow racer pals and call yourselves a "team" The details: -Must tell me (Brian Worsdall) your team name and members by...
  20. SetUpSixRR

Second Hand Suit wanted! 6’-210lbs

Hello I’ve got a friend wanting to get into racing, he’s about 6’ tall and 210-215lbs. Looking for a second hand suit to save some money. Anyone have a spare suit they don’t need anymore that he could buy and squeeze into? let me know Thanks