Search results

1. J

Spectators/Family this weekend

Just looking for some clarification, as I haven’t raced since COVID restrictions have came into play (Yes I have read all the bulletins and rule book etc. I’m just making sure I’m up to date as this stuff seems to change every day) For this upcoming weekend, is family allowed to spectate/stay...
  2. J

Pirelli tires

Anyone heard anything about Pirelli tires for this season? Max/Neil still the vendor?
  3. J

Pit layout/parking

Doing a little thinking about the questions/issues brought up in another thread about parking layout. Is there a specific purpose for the area east of the drag strip bleachers? It's not labeled (boxed in) in the tech bulletin and seems to be a relatively large area.
  4. J

Test and tune format

What's the format for the Test and Tune? Is it the same as a trackday (grouped sessions) or just open track time?
  5. J

Techspec tank pads

Anyone know who retails techspec tank pads locally? Neil, do you (have them at the track)?
  6. J

Hotel for banquet

Any racer friendly hotels near the banquet location? Or anything within a 5 minute walk?
  7. J

Frame repair

Anyone have recommendations for having a cast aluminum frame welded up? Looks like I busted a subframe mount tab in my corner 4 incident, wondering if it's feasible to fix or just find a new frame.
  8. J

HJC CL-17 for sale

Brand new in box, Size small, "Void" color scheme (gray camo). Snell 2015. Was bought as a spare, not needing it now. Comes with both a clear and tinted visors, $140 obo
  9. J

Online gate fee

just wondering if we can (set it up to) pay for guests when we pay our gate fee online?
  10. J

Charging transponders

Has anyone had luck finding a 120v adapter that works to charge the x2 transponders? So far the only way I have found to charge or activate mine is with my daughters laptop which is rather inconvenient.
  11. J

Suits for sale

I have a few extra suits that would be good for track days or budget minded guys. 2 used, 1 new old stock. The used ones have been damaged, and repaired (John Bickle) the new old stock one doesn't fit me right. I would like to keep at least 1 as a spare. 1 is a 42, 1 is a 44 (fit is kinda tall...
  12. J

Michelin 120/70/17 takeoff

I should have a 120/70/17 Power Cup VB takeoff, available next race round (or thereafter). Only ran this for about 3-4 weekends on my SV650 so lots of life left in it, if interested PM here or stop by at the pits Red #80 (Red dodge/Razorback toy-hauler)
  13. J

Footpegs

I have seen a variety of peg designs, but have not found much relevant information about what the differences actually add up to. Do things like knurling style, tapered or rounded, flared ends etc. actually make a difference or are they mostly marketing flare?
  14. J

Opinions on Sidi boots

Doing a little research on boots and I like the fact that the Sidi boots are rebuildable. Anyone have some insight on their lineup? Know why the Vortice isnt sold in Canada? I am a 10 1/2 EEE (work boot) and find most brands fit really narrow and are hard to pull on. Are the Sidis the same? Is...
  15. J

Bottle bag program

As I understand it, the club is going to try the bottle bags that were left behind from the CSBK weekend. I have a friend who runs a recycling business, Clean Conscience Recycling, In Sylvan Lake. I have contacted her to see if she would be interested in helping fill some of the bags. She has...
  16. J

Track day brochure?

Is there a track day brochure or poster showcasing the dates like the race date one on the emra home page?
  17. J

T-Shirts (kids)

Is there any plans on having (kids) t-shirts this year? If not, would it be ok if I had some made up with the EMRA logo, for my kids?
  18. J

Timing beacon position

Just wondering where lap timer beacon(s) are being placed and what side of bike the receiver should be located?
  19. J

Parking plan

Thought I heard something about a parking plan being implemented, do we have a map or layout of it?
  20. J

Are the gate fees changing?

As the title says, will there be a change in gate fees for castrol?