Search results

1. T

Various Bits: Boots, Suit, Back Protector

Hi All, I was doing a bit of Xmas cleaning and found my old gear box. Everything is used. PM and I can send more detailed pictures to your email. Located in Calgary! Aplinestars Suit $150 (I just realized I didn't write down the size..will updated later. I was 5'11, 170 lbs when I raced in it)...
  2. T

Shoei RF1100

White Shoei RF1100 Size M Decals were installed by me and can be taken off easily Clear and Tinted Visor come with the Helmet Have Shoei bag and owners manual Helmet has one small chip on the back (see pic) Liner was washed prior to storage $300 OBO Link for Pics...
  3. T

2007 R6 Part Out

Hey! Sorry guys, haven't logged on in awhile. Everything is sold!
  4. T

2007 R6 Part Out

Aftermarket: Vortex Rear sets - SOLD Front Forks w/Ohlins 25mm cartridges - SOLD Woodcraft Brake Guard - SOLD Motion Pro throttle set-up - SOLD Galfer Braided Brake Lines (white) - SOLD Tire Warmers (Bickle) - SOLD Stock: Air box – no filter - SOLD Both Front Calipers (Galfer pads) - SOLD...
  5. T

2007 r6

Looks like this bike will get parted! Message if you're interested in anything
  6. T

2007 r6

Not forever ;)
  7. T

2007 r6

I will part it if someone will claim the frame and motor!
  8. T

2007 r6

2007 R6 –street bike converted to race, so good VIN 15938 kms – became a race bike at 6400 kms (kms aren’t accurate because the bike has been geared since then) Best time around Stratotech – 59.5 ** Photos are dark, I will take some new ones tomorrow Race Bits: Ohlins 25 mm front...
  9. T

Fast 25 Dollars -> Air Fence

Morning Club, With all the wall-like issues surrounding Castrol's new road course, how would the club/executive feel about putting the Fast 25 entries towards the air fence fund instead of Justin's pocket? (HAHA ;)). Couple potential benefits: - Fund the club's future liabilities - Increase...
  10. T

WTB: 06-07 R6r Race bodywork

As the title reads, looking for some 2007 R6 race bodywork. Can be used or new... Send me a PM!
  11. T

2013 Season Rule Changes

I would totally be down for last session qualifying.
  12. T

2013 Season Rule Changes

I want to post a feeler here for a different practice schedule. 2 45 minute and 1 30 minute sessions. Having long sessions would allow for test and tune, as well I think traffic would be less of an issue. I would promote keeping the same time splits. Group A: 10:00 to 10:45 Group B: 10:45 to...
  13. T

2013 Season Rule Changes

I would like to suggest a second 600cc race, potentially along the lines of 600 superbike race. 675/848s welcome. I would suggest longer, up to 15 laps. The only thing I would worry about is entries. If there was a second 600cc race I would choose not to race in either open superbike or...
  14. T

2013 Dates

Execs, I know this is a little early but I am trying to plan an trip next year. I am wondering if their has been any discussion about the dates for 2013. Thank and see you at the banquet!!!!!!!
  15. T

Stickers on Helmets

Peeps, Did and quick search and checked the rule book, What is status regarding stickers on helmet? Looking at buying a new black blank shoei, was going to put some stickers on it. Whats the ruling? It's the "matte" black shoei x-twelve, I dont believe it has a clear coat sprayed on if that...
  16. T

Hotel recommendation

When we traveled last year we stayed at both the Park Ave and The Hilton/Hampton across the street. I will say its worth the $10 more a night to stay at the Hampton. Complimentary breakfast and WAYYYYY nicer rooms.
  17. T

WTB: 06-07 R6 Rear Shock

Thanks man, keep me informed! PM or FB
  18. T

WTB: 06-07 R6 Rear Shock

Finally going away from my stock one! Ohlins or Penske preferred. Going to try used before I spring for a brand new one. PM Me!!! *I think the 08-11 shock works, if you have one PM me and we can sort it out.
  19. T

upcoming 2012 changes

Hi guys, Great discussion going on here. I just saw a couple posts speculating on the amount of CMRA riders that were planning to come and race with the EMRA. From discussions I have had, I would say consistently you could expect 10 to 20 racers from calgary. I think the highest could be 30, I...
  20. T

Sunday Gridding Am

Thanks guys! I will travelling up from calgary on saturday ( Missing practice :mad:) See you then!