Search results

1. T

For Sale 09CBR6RR Racebike - $3500

To a good home... For sale is my 2009 CBR600RR racebike. I bought it a couple years ago off the forum here as a streetbike that had a few stock parts removed and was used at a couple of track days. I brought it home, tore it apart and gave it the following: Race bodywork off the forum that I...
  2. T

Critique my novice session! Also tell me why I crashed :)

Thanks. That's a really fantastic way to take a look at your riding and find your strengths and weaknesses...
  3. T

Critique my novice session! Also tell me why I crashed :)

Just out of curiousity, what did you use to overlay the lean angle on your video?
  4. T

WTB: CBR600RR Track Bike

Got one from a couple of great guys here. Thanks for the help everyone!
  5. T

Wanted: CBR600 race glass...

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some race fiberglass for a 07+ 600RR. I'm interested in whatever you might have; new, used, lightly crashed... Drop me a line if you have anything. Thanks Jared
  6. T

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Will do, thanks Todd.
  7. T

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Red 98 for Jared Dechert. I am incorrectly labeled in novice however, when I should be intermediate. I've been away a couple years but I've raced strato and calgary for years...
  8. T

Anyone? Somebody has got to have something...
  9. T

Hey everyone. Looking for a CBR6RR track bike. Let me know what you have.. Thanks.. Jared 780.803.9602 - call or text [email protected]
  10. T

2007 CBR600RR Race Bike for sale!!!

Hey Op, are you still selling the bike? Ive dropped you a few lines but havent heard back...
  11. T

HardNox Track Day review

I thought I post up a bit of a review for anyone considering doing a track day with Hardnox. Pluses: They certainly have their stuff together.. They supplied coffee and lunch, used mics to announce sessions, provided loaner tools, and had more than enough support to keep things moving...
  12. T

Wtb: Used race tires...

Thats fantastic, ill look you up when I get there. Thanks.
  13. T

Wtb: Used race tires...

Hey everyone. Im running on a bit of a shoestring budget this year and I was wondering if anyone has any used race tires they would like to unload. Im looking for 120 fronts and 190/200 rears. Thanks...
  14. T

2004 Yamaha YZF - R6 and race/pit setup

dammit.. I would taken it :p If it falls through ill take dibs...
  15. T

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

I dont see anyone claiming red 98. Id like to reactivate red 98 for Jared Dechert if possible...