Search results

1. Beatinpileguy

Trackside Doctor?

Hi Exec, I have a Doctor friend that is older guy with years in the ER, OR and Anesthesiology areas. He is a huge motorcycle enthusiast and travels world wide to take in motorcycle racing. He has approached me to see if our club would have a need or desire of his services during our events...
  2. Beatinpileguy

NINJA 650R Race Bike FS

NINJA 650R Race Bike******SOLD***** Fully race prepped Middleweight Twin/ Lightweight Superbike class bike. The bike is a turn key racing setup that has won multiple class titles. This bike runs on pump gas and is a very budget friendly racing machine. The bike has an upgraded complete...
  3. Beatinpileguy

FS **Honda EU3000is**

FS **Honda EU3000is** SOLD Like the title says. Had it for 4 years. Bought new from Honda Extreme. This generator had been stolen from me and I picked another one up as I never expected to see this one again. RCMP surprised the hell out of me and did find it so now I have 2. Electric key...
  4. Beatinpileguy

Cheaper Than Air Fence

Interesting alternative to expensive air fencing. http://csbk.ca/index.php/news/news/878-bottle-bag-initiative-expanded-by-canadian-rider-safety-fund-in-2015
  5. Beatinpileguy

Help

As some who are friends of FB know i had my entire race setup stolen in the wee hours of Monday morning. Thankfully the race bike was not in the trailer at the time. The RCMP recovered my trailer the same day empty. I found out today they have arrested someone in connection to my theft and they...
  6. Beatinpileguy

TELUS Optik Drops Speed

Well they did it, Telus has dropped the Speed Channel. Kiss good bye to MotoGP. Where is the best place to now get the races??
  7. Beatinpileguy

Help

Got the 650 back in shape after my round 7 tour in the grass. Just wondering about my lap timer, we are running reverse of Strato correct? so the receiver on the left side of the bike?
  8. Beatinpileguy

Spies Retires

http://www.benspies.com
  9. Beatinpileguy

Tire Question

Attached is a couple photos of my rear. This is after 20 laps. Tire pressure was 28 off the warmers and the tires are Pirelli Superbike slicks. It is on a Ninja 650R. Any suggestions what I can change other then not ringing it's neck off the corners?
  10. Beatinpileguy

Gearing Question

Hi All, Got a question about some gearing options for my 2006 GSXR 1000 at Stratotech. I am tired of running around the entire track in 2nd gear. I am currently running stock gearing and was wondering what some of you on the big bikes are running? Thanks for your help!