Search results

1. S

Wanted: Yamaha R6 2003-2005 downpipes

Hey I have my old exhaust of my 07 r6 if interested
  2. S

07 r6 front brakes not working??

Yes the lever pulled all the way to the bar. Strange as hell. Brakes worked fine. Fluids topped of but getting dark. I drained the reseviour hooked it back up n slowly opened the bleeder valve until clear brake fluid came out. I than bleed the master cylinder n wham I had resistance. So since I...
  3. S

07 r6 front brakes not working??

Hey any body have any advise over my issue? I have an 07 r6 that I'm tracking tomorrow. Bike worked just fine. Parked it and now I'm going over the bike, cleaning it up fresh oil, clean filter out and I notice my front brakes are not working. They barely brake. I haven't don't anything to the...
  4. S

Hello just wanted to see if you were the photographer that was out taking pics through the...

Hello just wanted to see if you were the photographer that was out taking pics through the corners at stratotech park over the weekend of the race course they held?? I would like to purchase any pics of me u took on the red Yamaha r6 with all black n white suite with black helmet. Than you, eddie