Search results

1. T

Feeler: CBR125 Class?

Hey all, Was nice to get out to the track for Round 1 to watch most of you go round. I've been putting some thought into what would be a fun class to bring some new (and a few old) riders on (or back) to the track. During my time racing, the part I loved the most was the actual riding and...
  2. T

Motard ideas / comments

Scott's (my old) Husaberg is just as fast as an SXV 5.5, I've ridden both. Except, it's a single with a carb which is much easier worked on than the Aprilia twin. I researched the SXVs thoroughly as I almost bought one twice. The orange sealant IS a problem. Hence, if someone were selling a...
  3. T

Motard ideas / comments

That specific ape has orange sealant between the cases... That's why I passed on it
  4. T

FS: 1998 Ford Ranger XLT - Get your bike to and from the track on the cheap!

Used this thing to haul my bike for a few years, it's never let me down.. Tons of oil change receipts to go along with it.. most recent one done yesterday.. Newer shocks, tyres and battery. $1500 Thanks
  5. T

2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition

Prettier pics up
  6. T

Fs 1997 yzf1000r

You're selling this to buy my R6 I hope? :)
  7. T

Bump, no reasonable offer refused - Need to sell
  8. T

Price changed to $6250. Thanks
  9. T

Selling my R6, it's never been down or tracked. -11,xxx kms -Flush mount front signal lights -Integrated rear signal lights -Frame sliders and swingarm spools $6750 New price $6250 Thanks
  10. T

FS: 2008 WR250X Supermoto

Hey, Bought this and thinking about going bikeless again.. Mint, under 300 kms, one oil change already .. After owning a variety of supermotos I think as a street bike this thing takes the cake. Fuel injected, better looks and handling out of the box than a DR-Z. Asking $5500obo
  11. T

Motard Race using Eddie's Esses and a JUMP!

Dirt is outta the question.. It'll be an aluminum ramp jump :)
  12. T

Motard Race using Eddie's Esses and a JUMP!

Hey guys, I've been dealing with Ian on this and here's what he's come up with so far.. We would run a race on the end of practice day Saturday. The track would include a Jump that would be built and provided by Cycleworks (If we can get enough people) there will also be some rubber curbing...
  13. T

Local boy on TV

Fred knows stuff about bikes?? This is news to me ;)
  14. T

Round 5 photos

Great Pics Everett - I still gotta get that last sequence off of ya :)
  15. T

Round 5 Novice Start

Looks like someone is taking the crown from me :)
  16. T

Race stuff for sale

A lot of people end up stopping due to this type of incident and I can't say I blame them.. At the end of the day it's CLUB level racing and being unsafe amongst your peers who, like you are just trying to enjoy their weekend is uncalled for.
  17. T

2007 Husaberg FS550E supermoto

Up again.. I think it has 1000kms on it now.. Lotsa oil changes, well kept and always maintained.. This is pretty much untouchable in the single cylinder, street legal supermoto segment Comes with a brand new set of unmounted Michelin Pilot Power tires... $6500 obo Let me know