Search results

1. J

Toe Gaurd Placement

Is a toe gaurd necessary on a 2005 R1? The lower part of the swingarm seems to act as one leaving very little room for a fin - I can fit it on if needed, anyone knows about this let me know. Thanks.
  2. J

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

I'd like to reserve Red #22 if its available - missed the first race this year but going to try and make the next one. Thanks. John Manchuk
  3. J

Track bike conversion

Thanks for the info - I think I tracked a system down off a part-out in the US. That R1 forum has been a pretty good source.
  4. J

Track bike conversion

The crash ended up cutting one of the wires from the key ignition switch, and one of the resistors on the chip board in the key switch broke off - I'm pretty sure this engaged the immobilizer because now there is no spark, although the bike turns over still and the fuel pump still works.
  5. J

Track bike conversion

I recently bailed at the track and damaged the key ignition switch on my stock '05 R1 along with rest of the front end cosmetic components - can anyone give any tips on converting it to a track bike. I'm currently trying to figure out how much of the wiring system (ignition, ECU etc...) I'll...