Search results

1. R

Volunteer vouchers redeemable with HardNoX

Hello everyone, We are excited to be able to support our racing family and those of you that work so hard to put these race events together. HardNoX will be honouring all EMRA volunteer vouchers. Now, if you volunteer your services in supporting the operation/safety of our race club you have...
  2. R

Proposal to postpone the AGM

Hey guys, you might want to chat with WMRC. They just did their AGM/voting over Zoom and apparently it was a great success. Obviously they had a bit of leg work prior to the meeting but it was very achievable. I am sure they would be happy to assist you guys in getting it all figured.
  3. R

Castrol track modifications/photos

The curbing had to be put in because everybody kept short cutting the bus stop going through the gravel and grass. Being an acceleration zone, that spread gravel and grass back onto the race surface which as you could imagine would be retardo dangerous coming through there with gravel and...
  4. R

April meeting?

Whoohoo! Off work early, I will be heading up for this one
  5. R

Castrol track modifications/photos

Very excited about these changes!!
  6. R

April meeting?

Thanks guys!
  7. R

Safety Castrol racetrack

https://www.hardnoxtrackdayz.com/phase-plan-for-castrol-raceway/
  8. R

Safety Castrol racetrack

"Or we could just quit like HardNox and nothing would get done, but i think we all want to race on a safer track. " I'm sorry Brain but that is uncalled for. I dont think I need to remind anyone that the EMRA ANNNND HX agreed that after Sean's death that the appropriate course of action was to...
  9. R

Looking for a fourth for our race team

Good luck team Old School!!
  10. R

Safety Castrol racetrack

@brian, Where and when is the Exec meeting? I am going to try and drive up for this. Rob Darlington
  11. R

MotoGP COTA 2019

Dude, you HAVE to go to The Salt Lick!! It is worth the drive!! M...E...A...T -- S...W...E...A...T...S !!!! https://www.facebook.com/TheSaltLickBBQ/
  12. R

2018 CALGARY Motorcycle Show VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

I can help with set-up on Thursday night and can work the booth pretty much all day Friday Rob
  13. R

Castrol track day Sept 1.

Hey Sev, myself and the rest of the HardNoX crew are going to go to the Opening event at Castrol this week to get a 'hands on' view of the track and facilities so we can evaluate our schedule for next year. We are super eager to get out there and ride some new turns!!! Whhoohoo!!! Rob
  14. R

Castrol Road Course

Its wicked that they are pushing forward rather aggressively on getting this project completed. I have always been jealous of areas like Southern California and even Ontario for that matter for the fact that they have multiple tracks to ride within a 3 hour driving window. We may get this lucky...