Search results

1. McLovin

For sale: R6 520 conversion and frame sliders

Brand new RK chain, Driven rear 47 tooth sprocket, Drive Systems 15 tooth front sprocket, and Woodcraft dome frame sliders. Bought a few years ago intending to go on a track bike, 2008 YZF-R6, so check it fits your bike. Life got in the way, so the bike is sold, and don’t need these parts...
  2. McLovin

Sold

Hi, is everything still available?
  3. McLovin

06-16 R6 wheels, tires and misc parts

Hey, how much do you want for the levers?
  4. McLovin

2012/2013 Yamaha R1 Race Bike for sale

Hey, I'm interested in the bike. Where is it located? Thanks!
  5. McLovin

Alpinestar Leathers and Shoei X-12 For Sale

Alpinestars SP-1 perforated leathers US 40, Euro 50. Excellent shape, never been down, no road rash. Asking $500 obo. Shoei X-Twelve helmet, XS (its a snug fit, but very very comfortable if you have a small head like me!). Like new, not even a scratch. SNEL 2010 rated, comes with tinted and...
  6. McLovin

2008 YZF-R6 track bike - Sold

Sold
  7. McLovin

Any new rules?

Shit, I just noticed in the rule book that brake guards are required. Can anyone confirm this? I don't recall this requirement during the EMRA race school. Thx
  8. McLovin

Race Number Reserve List (2014)

Great, thanks guys
  9. McLovin

Where to get the stickers? This might be a dumb question, but where can you get the stickers? I assume EMRA does not provide them? Thanks, Taylor
  10. McLovin

Hi Todd, Can I reserve red 918? I have taken the CMRA race school years ago, and have been doing track attack days for the past few years. This will be my first race season (I'm registered for the EMRA school in June). Thanks, Taylor Evans
  11. McLovin

Steering Dampers

She's a thing of beauty! But I learned the hard way not to turn the high speed valve (under the black cap) all the way counter-clockwise... there is no stop, and the cap comes off spilling oil and letting air in the damper. Awesome. No warnings in the instructions or anything. So I guess now...
  12. McLovin

Steering Dampers

Well I'm going to go with a Scott's from Blair at SVRacingParts, for a great price! Can't wait to get it, and then wait 7 months before I can try it out!
  13. McLovin

Steering Dampers

Thanks Dana. I remember we talked about your GPR at one point over the summer. I've never had a damper before on any bike, so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference. How much of an improvement on the R6 did you find? The only place at Strato where I wished I had one was on the gas between...
  14. McLovin

'09 R6 Gearing for Castrol

Right on, thanks Justin. Here's a dumb question: if changing the rear sprocket for a different track, do you need to change the chain and a new front sprocket as well? I've always heard that you should replace both sprockets and chain all together because the wear won't be the same. Not sure if...
  15. McLovin

So we won't be riding the full track for EMRA track days? What about actual races?
  16. McLovin

Steering Dampers

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a steering damper and was looking for some input / advice / experience with the ones I'm looking at. I'm looking in the $500 range and trying to decide between the Scott's ($480), Pit Bull ($450 USD), and Hyperpro ($430 USD). First, after considering the GPR...
  17. McLovin

Cool, thanks for the input guys!
  18. McLovin

Hey guys, I know the season just ended at Stratotech, but I'm starting to think about Castrol already (it's gonna be a long winter!). My bike has 14 front and 48 rear and essentially stock engine, minus exhaust, which worked well for Stratotech (getting up to 5th on the straight). What are...
  19. McLovin

GPR Steering Damper

Hey, would it work on an '08 R6 if you have the right mount?
  20. McLovin

180/120 Red Stripe Takeoffs

Red stripe take offs Hi, just wondering if you still have the tires for sale? I might have a friend interested. Thx