Search results

1. A

FS: DynoJet PCV ZX10R, PCV Autotune

forgot about this, still have it, BNIB. text me for pics
  2. A

FS: boots, gloves, suit

Sorry Brad, suit is sold. Unless you're the Brad that bought it...
  3. A

Boots are sold. Bump
  4. A

Bumpity bump bump
  5. A

The autotune is gone. Still have the zx10 pcv
  6. A

I have a brand new Dynojet PCV for 08-10 Kawi ZX10R, Brand new in box, Never used, $350 Dynojet PCV Autotune, used, comes with the o2 sensor bung connection not pictured, $150 Also have some tires, Dunlop GPA's , tons of life on them, Two rears and a front, $100 I can throw in tires for free...
  7. A

I'd love to get rid of this stuff. Boots $100, Suit $100, Gloves $175 Help me buy anothr bike
  8. A

Lists

I'm not very good with names sometimes, but people I do remember at least once, Allan millican( few times for set up, and even more for take down) Cam winterman Darel mesher Jason henson Manav madan Mark larsen Matt Norton Todd yak Tosh gable Trevor patrick Waldemar tkaczyk...
  9. A

600 vs 1000

The litre bike has an advantage at Castrol for sure, 1-2 seconds. also, Christie did a 1:19.9 on his CBR600
  10. A

Setup/Teardown volunteering

Setup this Thursday at 7PM. We need some helping hands, like always. meet at the back of the drag strip, where trailers are , or corner 1, as its the first one we setup. Drifters are on the parking lot until dark, not sure when you would be able to pick a spot for a trailer, but I would suggest...
  11. A

Some pictures, hopefully works
  12. A

Extra gear I don't use Astar gp pro gloves, LARGE, all black. Got them end of season last year for $240, they just don't fit me right. Two street rides on them, I want $180 XPD WRS BOOTS, EURO46, US11.5, but fit bigger, white/black. They were $400 few years back, $150 Older Joe...
  13. A

Thank you!

Sounds like the bike is in a lot better shape than you. Heal up quick
  14. A

WTB: Boots size 46

You have pm
  15. A

Whichcall

Haha thanks for firing me Mike. I think this is a great idea, as long as we had someone to keep it updated.
  16. A

HELP! Can not remove from sprocket

That's great. Make sure you tighten it back on properlyproperly. I lost my front sprocket nut at strato, noticed it with sprocket almost falling off
  17. A

Track bike recovery vehicle

I'll look around, Im sure I saw the mirror and reservoir bottle, not sure of the condition though. Don't get your hopes up. This is from the ducati from Friday?
  18. A

Track bike recovery vehicle

What are you missing?.
  19. A

Any pix from Hardnox Track day June 12?

I think that's snowcat?
  20. A

pics from round 2

Great pics, thanks for posting.