Search results

1. Omerta

(3) 190/55R17 and (2) 120/70R17 Takeoffs

(3) 190/55R17 and (2) 120/70R17 Takeoffs Pirelli Diablo Superbike Takeoffs, look to be in good shape one rear is harder than the other two. Not sure of the history, have been stored indoors since I have picked them up. $50 for all obo
  2. Omerta

FS: EBC Brake Pads (2)FA158HH (1)FA63

Selling because I nolonger own the bike. $100 for all (2) EBC FA158HH Double H Sinthered (1) EBC FA63 FITMENT Front: 2011 Suzuki GSX1250FA, Application: Front, Fitment Notes: 2 Sets Required. 2009-2013 Kawasaki VN1700 Vulcan 1700 Voyager, Application: Front, Fitment Notes: 2...
  3. Omerta

WTB: 2000-2003 K2 Gixxer Coil Pack

Changed my plugs today and found a coil pack isn't sitting very snug... so its most likely arcing and causing trouble. Anyone have a spare kicking around? Not sure if the 600 and 750's are interchangeable but I would expect it. Mine is a 750. Shoot me a PM and I'll grab it from you...
  4. Omerta

FS: 2002 GSXR750 Street Bike

sold It is now sold...
  5. Omerta

Race Bike Rental?

My brother might venture his way from out east this summer. I'd love to show him what strato has to offer. Does anyone rent their spare bike for this type of thing? He rides a 636 at shubie back in Nova Scotia, so ideally something with a bit more hp than the Aprilia 125 ontrack offers...
  6. Omerta

Slow Street Track Day 13 May 2013 - 02 GSXR750

Here's my into the gravel footage from last night: http://youtu.be/YK8EiA_KebI?t=8m http://youtu.be/YK8EiA_KebI?t=8m
  7. Omerta

WTB: Spine Protector and Size 46 Boots

WTB: Spine Protector Got both now
  8. Omerta

Out of Province Inspection Results.

Just had a walkover my Nova Scotian Bike and got some stuff to do... I have a full Hindle Titanium exhaust that created some big frowns. Since the inspection is only once, has anyone had experience fabricating and installing a orifice plate or baffle? Seems like an easy fix... My...
  9. Omerta

Using your Streetbike on the Track

Hey Guys, Had a few questions before hitting up the race school, buying leathers and burning through tires. What's the average top speed on the track? (gearing) Is it popular to use your street bike on the track? Brake fluid change intervals? Effective lightway way to save your...