Search results

1. C

2003-2004 Yamaha R6 Hotbodies bodywork

New, whole set. A few holes have been drilled for mounting. $350 seems fair. 780 twothreethree sixfiveonezero Call or text. I can send pics if you'd like, too large to upload.
  2. C

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

Bike is sold. Thanks!
  3. C

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Non-Repairable Great potential race bike or for parts 6359 km Runs strong and rides Everything (forks, frame, rims) is straight minus tank mounting bracket (still mounts just fine, has small dent) Gp shift Theft recovery, temporary ignition wired in (easy keyless start...
  4. C

WTB 120/200 slicks

I have two sets of sc1 slicks. The fronts are in great shape, less than 40 laps on both (rears are 180) You can have them for a case of old Milwaukee each .
  5. C

WTB: Pirelli slicks

Have a set from round 1, 35 laps. 180 rear. Sc1, great shape. $75
  6. C

EMRA 3 Sept 17 Photos

I'd like to see what you have of black 17!
  7. C

EMRA Podium picture plaques!

Hmmm for some reason when I typed in Hondapower it said this security answer is too weak :P
  8. C

'07 GSXR600 Electrical Issues

I'm no mechanic, but these symptoms showed up when I had stator and regulator rectifier problems.
  9. C

2016 EMRA Year End Banquet Venue - Suggestions?

Mercer Tavern!
  10. C

mylaps App

Is this for the SpeedHive App? If so then it doesn't work for me either. If I have the wrong app completely, disregard this :D
  11. C

Hotbodies bodywork

Yeah I spoke with him on facebook. Should be all good.
  12. C

Hotbodies bodywork

Just spoke with hotbodies, he said it was easier for him to adjust my order to 50% off than to add Justin's order to mine, and for Justin to just call and order his and they will honor the 50% off.
  13. C

Hotbodies bodywork

Does anyone want to partner up? I was quoted $525 usd (not including shipping) on the sales order and that's a little steep for me, especially on something that I do not need.
  14. C

Hotbodies bodywork

I'm all ordered up, thanks Mike.
  15. C

Hotbodies bodywork

I'd be in for one set (if that's possible), 2003 R6. Thanks!
  16. C

2016 Bike Show

I'd like to put myself down for the Friday 12-5 shift!
  17. C

AIR FENCE fund raiser

Can we just show up? Not sure if I can make it just yet because of work. So.... I guess a *potential* RSVP for two?
  18. C

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Black 17 Please! Corey Svatos
  19. C

2016 Race Schedule - Double Headers?

The more race days, the better!
  20. C

180 Rear DOT take offs

Found some, thanks.