Search results

1. W

GSX-R Bodywork and Rims For SALE

can deliver to Castrol Sat morning The bodywork is sold. Make me an offer on the rims/tires and I can deliver to Castrol on Sat. 780.608.4280 Rob
  2. W

GSX-R Bodywork and Rims For SALE

SOLD..Thanks! I have a brand new set of Flexi-Glass bodywork to fit an 08 GSX-R 750. I believe it will fit the 600's too but please check. Bodywork is unpainted and un-drilled and much nicer than competing brands. Includes fairing, lowers/bellypan, tail section (superbike I believe) front fender...
  3. W

Multiple items for sale.

For sale: 1 set GSX-R 600/750 rims off 2008 with front discs-$550 1 set Vortex front and rear stands-SOLD 1 set Bickle single temp tire warmers-SOLD 1 set NEW bodywork undrilled for 08-10 Gixxer 750-$600 Text 780.608.4280 for pics or pm me. Thanks for looking.
  4. W

2008 GSX-R 750 race bike/street bike clean title

Price dropped GSXR750 $5000 Price dropped to $5000.
  5. W

2008 GSX-R 750 race bike/street bike clean title

Price drop-Let's make a deal! 2008 GSX-R 750 race bike/street bike clean title bike is SOLD
  6. W

WTB Radiator 2008 GSXR-750

Wanted: Radiator for 08 Gixxer750. Please pm me if you have one. Thanks!
  7. W

K8 GSXR 750 Rad

Looking for a radiator for my Gixer. It seems I wasn't the only thing that got broken last round. Thanks, Rob
  8. W

Racing in the States

Blair, the scuttlebutt you are hearing is correct. Nonetheless, we just finished a track day and a race day here. What an awesome facility! Bumped into Justin Delong of EMRA here while he was picking up some hardware post races. Everyone should ride this track!! It's tough, fast and long
  9. W

Question-Racing in States

States Thanks you guys!
  10. W

Sponsorship 101

Great thread you guys. Can anyone chime in on what you are doing for the sponsors by way of signage and social media? It's important to maximize sponsor exposure so any and all methods would be helpful. Thanks, Rob
  11. W

Question-Racing in States

I'm headed for Miller to do WERA weekend. My bike is not registered in my name but I have a bill of sale and the signed registration from the previous owner. Does anyone with experience in this situation know if that is sufficient for US customs? Thanks, Rob
  12. W

Racing in the States

Miller Can't wait to check it out. I hear it's very long and fast with plenty of run-off. Thanks for the reply. Rob
  13. W

Racing in the States

Hi, I'm off to a Miller in Utah for a WERA event shortly. Any idea if they will accept my EMRA license? Also, how can I prove to them that I have an EMRA licence? Can someone email me a copy? Thanks, Rob
  14. W

Big Thanks!

Tristan's crash Really glad to hear that you are going to be ok. Sad to hear that you are out for the season though. Rest up! Cheers, Rob
  15. W

round 3 and 4

Thanks to EMRA and all other volunteers for a great race weekend!
  16. W

AIM Laptimer

Is anyone running an Aim laptimer? .I'd like to use mine but I don't have a beacon. Cheers!
  17. W

Organizing pit spaces

Pit alocation There are some great comments here. I particularly like the point about having the campers further from the drag strip. It is us who have to endure the noise for the additional hours. I would also submit that it's the guys who are camping who have the biggest investment in...
  18. W

Race class solutions?

I learned to race in a different province. it was a well established track and an annual stop for the CSBK Championships. I was taught to hold my line; that it was the responsibility of the faster rider to pass safely. I was in no position then nor am I now to make decisions about changing lines...
  19. W

Bags for barriers

I have access to the "mini bulk" bags that hold the pop bottles for fencing. I can provide them free if the club is interested. Cheers, Rob
  20. W

Hi Danny, Can you please let me kow what the cost is for bodywork for an 08 GSX-R750 and how...

Hi Danny, Can you please let me kow what the cost is for bodywork for an 08 GSX-R750 and how long it will take to arrive? Thanks, Rob Poirier 780.608.4280