1. A

2016 Race Schedule - Double Headers?

Double headers for the win! But maybe not at the end of September
  2. A

2006 Yamaha r6r parts/bike for next year

Also would like to know price and km.
  3. A

Round 5, Intermediate 600SS

Yes Dana, I had my go pro running at the time. I was hoping to find another angle of the incident if one were available. But a few people have reviewed the footage I have and come to the same conclusions.
  4. A

Round 5, Intermediate 600SS

Does anyone have footage of the crash in turn 4 during yesterday's 600SS race? Looking for another angle to better understand what happened.
  5. A

The rest from July 5th 2015

Any shots of red 93?
  6. A

CSBK weekend role call.

I'm in for Novice!
  7. A

CSBK schedule for July 8-12

Is there a listed price for the thursday Test day?
  8. A

Round 3&4 Registration

Thanks Ian, just wanted to confirm
  9. A

Sponsorship 101

This is an awesome thread! My question, is somewhat similar to Justin's but instead, how would you recommend to approach a smaller company? Or even, your first potential sponsor? I think there is a ton of novice and maybe even intermediate riders who would love to hear your input on this...
  10. A

Round 3&4 Registration

Hey Ian, just want to confirm as its not very clear, when selecting both days in event registration it is only showing my novice fees as if they were for a single day. And this remains the case even after "checkout", am I registered for both days? Also is there a way to "reserve" a spot for...
  11. A

XT Ultra Lap Timer & Transmitter

Do you still have this kicking around?
  12. A

WTB: Laptimer

Looking for a laptimer, hopefully for this Sunday, if not round 3. Feel free to text 5879872427
  13. A

LF: R6S (03-05 R6) Vortex rearset

Looking for a brake side heel plate at a minimum, bent mine a little in round 1. Full sets will be considered for the right price. 587-987-2427
  14. A

2004 Yamaha YZF - R6 and race/pit setup

Can you pass my interest to the buyer? Bent my brake side heel plate this weekend so looking for a replacement in case I can't straighten it,
  15. A

Sat. may 23 photogs?

I believe Lowell Reimer was taking some shots on Saturday.
  16. A

2004 Yamaha YZF - R6 and race/pit setup

Would you sell the spare rearsets?
  17. A

Round 1 Tech Bulletin PLEASE READ!!!

If we have pre-registered, but selected to pay via cash or cheque at the track, no late fee would apply correct?
  18. A

Pre-purchase Gate Admission

Sounds like a fair plan to me!
  19. A

Pump Gas vs Race Fuel

Lots of really great information here guys! And it definitely makes sense that it would be more consistent, but not a guaranteed gain. And when compared to the "wallet weight savings" I'm surely going to stick to running pump gas for this year.
  20. A

Pump Gas vs Race Fuel

Curious as to the merits of running something like U4.4 over say V-Power? Currently stock internals, and a full system exhaust. What point have you experienced noticeable gains in running a race fuel?