Search results

1. R

Turn 1 Barriers - Safety Issue

Wow you guys are amazing!! It is a ton of work just loading the trailers much less unloading sorting and loading sorry I live 5 hours away or I would've been there! Big thanks again!
  2. R

Setup/Teardown volunteering

I'm Randy Schuler sorry I thought I had my name somewhere.
  3. R

Setup/Teardown volunteering

I'll help with teardown again.
  4. R

Miller in July 22-23-24

They have a PA system you will hear it almost anywhere. Garages are nice cause you don't have bring tent or genet and they are lit I believe all night but more $$. There are powered spots so you don't need a genet as well if you want pay a few extra bucks. Just ask to be on the east side of the...
  5. R

Pirelli tyres brand new SC2 and rain tires.

What rear size?
  6. R

07 gsxr-750 parts

Parting out an 07 gsxr 750. Bike has 17k on it I have ridden it around for probably 2 hours shifts/runs fine will compression test motor if someone wants it. Missing all bodywork and the front end was used in a swap. Will update thread as stuff disappears. Parts are in Lethbridge, I do go to...
  7. R

Camp/Accomodations

yah last year the drags only ran late on Friday night. Saturday they stopped a little after us but then circle track started up which gave a place to drink beer. The real issue if your a light sleeper is the airport. But it is a fun place to camp!!
  8. R

2016 AMB/Mylaps transponder mandatory

Does anyone know the dollar amount the AMA membership saves you?
  9. R

2015 AGM Meeting Minutes

I do understand the need for setup and teardown. But as someone who is from out of town I already spend more money for the 10hrs of driving I do per event. Extra time off work to help set up would be more money. I can consider one tear down but then I'm on the highway later at night in which...
  10. R

AGM Info and 2016 Rule Change Thread

I am waiting for CSBK to release there ninja 300 rules to decide if I'm going to build one. I would not like to see the ULS class running behind novice due to the massive amount of red and yellow flags I really don't think that's fair to any class. I am all for it to be behind MWT and formula 112.
  11. R

Race day schedule

What about instead of wondering what class the horn blasts where just for set up something like this http://www.proacousticsusa.com/productdetail.php?pId=15837 in the middle of the pits to announce the warnings and for what class. Yes we still have the dragstrip to cut off the announcement but...
  12. R

Race Number Reserve List (2015)

Is red 213 available? Randy Schuler
  13. R

1990 fzr400

sent you a pm