Search results

1. D

Honda CBR1000rr for sale

Selling my 2005 repsol edition. I bought the bike from sgi as a salvage - bike was cosmetically damaged only (vandalism) runs and rides no problems, bought with intention of setting up as track bike for myself but due to other financial commitments i haven’t managed to do so. Been dry stored in...
  2. D

For sale r6 and cbr1000rr

Both bikes in meadow lake when suits you to view and which are you interested in? Thanks
  3. D

Both bikes currently in storage on meadow lake viewing can be arranged no problem
  4. D

Hi yes still have both at momemt
  5. D

This is only other picture I have on phone I’ll look through computer and upload few
  6. D

Hfp racing exhaust sorry - autocorrect.
  7. D

It’s a 2005 repsol cbr1000rr. It is standard apart from a hop racing under seat exhaust. I bought it from sgi it was vandalism damaged just all Key scratches/ cuts to Fairings and seat etc I got it for 2500 after tax etc I bought it originally with intention of just putting race fairings on it...
  8. D

Hi, I’m looking for 1400 for r6 and 2000 for cbr1000rr or nearest offers thanks
  9. D

I have for sale a 1999 r6 that was previously raced in emra by a friend. Great going bike comes with some spares. Also have a 2005 repsol cbr1000rr fireblade that I bought from sgi with cosmetic damage only. Pictures and more information available, thanks for reading!