Search results

1. marmstro

2011 BMW S1000rr full race bike setup

BMW S1000rr full race bike. Completely kitted out. Full akrapovic exhaust with removable db killer, 520 chain conversion, vortex clip-ons and rearsets, starlane stealth lap timer, power Commander fueling unit, shorei lipo battery, Yoshimura frame sliders, etc. Comes with lift stand in photos...
  2. marmstro

Alpinestars Supertech R road racing boots

Size 9. Comes with inner bootie. Fantastic boot. 225 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-other/edmonton/alpinestars-supertech-r-road-racing-boots/1620720831
  3. marmstro

LS2 arrow C Evo carbon helmet

Size medium. Barely used. (It was my rain helmet) Fantastic condition. Manufacturer date 05/2018 https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-other/edmonton/ls2-arrow-c-evo-carbon-helmet/1620721893
  4. marmstro

KTM RC390 racebike package

Rapid bike Evo fueling module and quick shifter. Tuned by mots machining. Fuel exhaust f1r exhaust system with removable db killer. K-tech razor R rear shock. Andreani fork cartridge kit. Shorai LiPo battery. Race rear sets and clip-ons. Starlane stealth GPS-4 lite laptimer. 415 chain...
  5. marmstro

BMW S1000rr stock bodywork/etc and KTM RC390 stock bodywork/etc

Need the room, so I'm hoping someone can use this stuff. You can have it in exchange for some beer or something else interesting. Only thing is you have to take it all.
  6. marmstro

Inverter generator

Inverter generator. 2000/1600 watt. Powerfist brand. Very good condition. Starts and runs excellent and has never let me down. Will run 2 sets of tire warmers. The plastic case is scratched from use, but it's just cosmetic. Pm me for photos. 300$ for my EMRA friends.
  7. marmstro

WTB autoblipper s1000rr

I'm thinking it's a longshot finding one here, but does anyone know where I might find one?
  8. marmstro

Free stuff

I have some old tire warmers; and 3 front, and a couple rear stands. Free to anyone who can really use em, preferably new racers. Come see me at the test and tune tomorrow.
  9. marmstro

Motion Pro REV 2 quickturn throttle for 2010/11 BMW S1000rr

Brand new in box. 160 bucks.
  10. marmstro

Clip on install s1000rr

I' m installing my vortex clip ons and quick turn throttle onto my s1000rr. Its being a bit of a bitch... All of you who have done this, did you drill a hole in the clip on tube like the stock s1000rr bar? Any tips?
  11. marmstro

Armorbodies BMW s1000rr 2016 fairing lower

Brand new... 120 bucks...
  12. marmstro

08 zx10r wheelset

Wheelset with discs, and bushings. Ready to go. 320
  13. marmstro

hardnox sept 10 spots

I have 3 hardnox spots for sale for Sept 10th. 160 each.
  14. marmstro

2008 zx10r

2008 zx10r. Full ohlins forks and shock. Bazzaz tc, quickshifter and fuel map switch with 2 maps tuned by Willy Vass. Vortex rearsets and spares. 520 conversion and different gearing. Brembo master cylinder. Lipo battery. Lots of other spares to go with including a second set of race fairings...
  15. marmstro

Brake pad advice

Ok I Need to install new brake pads. Along with my race bike when I bought it was a container full of goodies. It had a couple of different brands of bike pads. 2 sets each of galfer g1375's, and braking cm66 's. Which should I use?
  16. marmstro

Slasher fuel jug

Brand new. 60 bucks.
  17. marmstro

08 Zx10r front brake rotors

Looking for a set to mount on my second set of rims...
  18. marmstro

08 zx10 front and rear wheels...

Tired of trying to pick slicks or rains the night before a race. Always picking wrong and running around in a panic.
  19. marmstro

Vp u4.4

Getting low on fuel. Where is the best deal on it around here?
  20. marmstro

Leatt STX Road neck brace

Brand new. Used once. 150.00