Search results

1. budoka

Transponder

If anybody has a working transponder they aren't using anymore, I'm on the hunt for one. Daryl
  2. budoka

Back protector

Hey all, I just pulled out the back protector from my Plus Racing 1pc suit and wonder if it will pass tech for racing. It's about 3/4" thick dense CE foam construction. Has SAS-Tec SC-1/15 embossed on it. Thanks for any input Daryl
  3. budoka

Air fence volunteering

Hey all, I can't remember who is in charge of setup and takedown for air fence. I would like to assist as much as I can before or after events, possibly both if I have any gas left in the ole tank. Let me know times/days and I'll see what I can do. Plan on being around as much as I can all...
  4. budoka

Front wheel pit stand

Hey folks, I have a new (unused) front pit stand I found buried behind stuff in the garage yesterday...forgot I even had a second one. It's not a Pit Bull or one of the ones that lifts on the triple tree, it's a lower fork end type (not sure of the brand but I got it from Parts Canada. If anyone...
  5. budoka

Rear Stand and Tire Warmer

I have a never used Pitbull rear tire warmer (fits a 190 55R17 or similar) dual temperature, and a rear stand (swing arm spool type) also never used. Ended up with them by accident so they need a home. No reasonable offers refused. I'll be at the track on the June 6 weekend both days with them...
  6. budoka

Wanted

Anybody happen to have some decent used (or new) track plastics for an RC51?